Are Mormons based?

Are Mormons based?

Attached: B5A802EA-7A9A-4D24-AAFF-D4E781595C40.jpg (1200x1604, 419.69K)

No

In Salt Lake City mostly.

No, but they used to be.

Nice.

They might be up on something we haven't realized yet. They sure look happy

SLC is as pozzed as any other major city these days. Also, Mormons are retarded jew-loving faggots that don't know how to have a healthy outlet for emotions, so they end up abusing prescription drugs/antidepressants. Any Forums's love for Mormons is so bewildering.

its bc most of the pol/tards are fatherless directionless losers so MORMONism is quite appealing really.

Any time I see Utah mormons in the news, its always connected to some bizarre murder investigation

You moght be surprised

Gary Gilmore was a Mormon, so was Butch Cassidy I think.

I get the impression its because they think of Mormons as being some ultra-white, polite society. They might've been predominantly white at one point, but they proselytize in Latin America really hard and love token niggers/spics to the point of basically being leftists, especially in terms of their modern policy. None of this is to say that their entire cult/religion is a bunch of bullshit, because I could go along with that if they were a bunch of nigger-hating, white baby-having right wingers like people believe they are.

That’s a good way to sum up the modern Mormons. They’re just leftists who happen to believe in a wacky religion which makes them sometimes hold conservative views

i had a mormon friend back in school. his sister didn't take it so seriously judging by how many times i shagged her.

All Abrahamic religions are cringe.

yeah
family focused white people club + some mystical mumbo jumbo.

No, almost always big nosed, used to stalking people, have a lot in common with freemasons, assist other big nosed criminals, ...

They were always your fellow white niggers.

what is really cringe - is the netherlands

No, but they are kind of endearing.

Attached: mormons.jpg (500x418, 63.4K)

No, they're demons

yes, learn about their prepping, when SHTF they'll be King Shit of Fuck Mountain