The political Power of the Tao Te Ching pt. 2

Let's discuss the political implications of the Tao Te Ching.
How could it be used for improving politics, life and the world?

Previous Thread:

Attached: laotzu09-3658630864.jpg (887x616, 129.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/IChing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_bOu1A84dok
youtube.com/watch?v=LqaoSfpucaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIGGER

Attached: 1649767607098.png (604x737, 539.79K)

>How could it be used for improving politics, life and the world?
You tell me, you clearly know more about it than I do.

I Ching is far better

pol.foundation/IChing.html

What about the laineyball philosophy?
POST EM

Attached: 1652929496229.png (933x706, 360.3K)

We kill china.

Attached: 1626831548149.webm (720x720, 1.97M)

by definition a peak taoist is that which doesnt know taoism -- it's the one who IS, not the one who searches. it's pure laissez-faire and just being. to improve something it would have to change what it is

It has greatly improved my life, along with Qigong.
>inb4 chinky
They came up with this stuff thousands of years ago before the world was in it's current pozzed state. I've no problem learning from ancient chink wisdom.

From the prior thread:
>Every religion has at its core a sport, where you learn to constantly reduce the excitation of your nervous system. This includes both the Dharmic and the Abrahamic. The rest, like heaven and hell and the throne of God, or the heavenous Tien, are superlative descriptions of the life that autocratically follows the people who become skilled at it.
The Tao is no different, I do not know how it is superior to Zen Buddhism or especially Islam, though.

Attached: The Anti-Zen.webm (320x240, 1.08M)

The wisdom of the Dao is directly in conflict with every modern political and spiritual philosophy. The Dao questions if one CAN shape reality to his will. Capitalism, communism, technocracism, religious utopianism, etc. - they all accept that one can, and should! The only question left is HOW? And they all fight one another for the right to attempt (in vain) to control the whims of the universe.

You could never convince anyone to let go, to preserve themselves first and foremost, to practice 'wu wei' (non-action, un-action, in-action, effortless action), to do LESS. Their first though would be, "But if I don't, then THEY WILL! And we can't have that!" It's mutually assured destruction.

The first anarcho-primitivism manifesto

>>
I meant in a different less or more dense state

By not being a sect of judaism

>You could never convince anyone to let go, to preserve themselves first and foremost, to practice 'wu wei' (non-action, un-action, in-action, effortless action), to do LESS. Their first though would be, "But if I don't, then THEY WILL! And we can't have that!" It's mutually assured destruction.
It's the MO of kings, all business and personal success is founded on it. Chinese philosophy has been part of the background radiation of the successful since it was first translated. Western occult philosophy as well, but I'd rather not muddy the waters with that.

Jordan Peterson is wed to a Jewess and unselfconsciously submits to it's superiority

I find myself wanting to play computer games

Attached: PUNCHABLE.png (180x178, 65.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_bOu1A84dok

youtube.com/watch?v=LqaoSfpucaQ

Talk to me in a few hours please.

Attached: stp.png (1440x1773, 1.95M)

Islam is a sect of judaism started and helped by literal jews you dimwit

I said hours not minutes.

Attached: gud.jpg (1080x841, 93.68K)

I've been meaning to read this book as a Christian. Has anyone read it? I don't know much about Taoism other than it's all about the middle path. Isn't there a moral relativism involved? Like good and evil are illusions because they are the same thing, etc

Attached: tao_cover-933445489.jpg (290x290, 109.53K)

If your copy of the tao isn't his dirty you need to read it more

Attached: 1653073881358-1830586599.jpg (3264x1836, 1.3M)

Just ordered the penguin classic translation

Attached: contemplation.png (1280x891, 296.21K)

we'll all make it fren

It doesn't say good and evil are the same thing, but it say's that one gives rise to the other, e.g. "When people see things as good, evil is created." from chapter 2.

Taoism doesn't employ relativism in a destructive way that leads to nihilism, it uses it more to show it's better to look at a situation from one step further away if you don't know what to do.

Me Bing bong Bing zhong ching bong

here is a better edit:
textuploader dotcomslash t1p2s

Attached: 2022-03-22_12h31_17.png (1310x1681, 1.3M)

Small countries with few people are best.
Give them all of the things they want,
and they will see that they do not need them.
Teach them that death is a serious thing,
and to be content to never leave their homes.
Even though they have plenty
of horses, wagons and boats,
they won't feel that they need to use them.
Even if they have weapons and shields,
they will keep them out of sight.
Let people enjoy the simple technologies,
let them enjoy their food,
let them make their own clothes,
let them be content with their own homes,
and delight in the customs that they cherish.
Although the next country is close enough
that they can hear their roosters crowing and dogs barking,
they are content never to visit each other
all of the days of their life.

Haven't gotten around to it, but yeah, that's probably the biggest issue with it.

Ying/yang, you cannot have one without the other, and duality is an illusion because everything is really 'one'.

At least that's what I heard. Haven't done a deep dive into it tho.

Isn't that a relative thing though? Would you and I see as good may not be the same

this is what the Eu wished it could be

...until the careerists felt threatened

Not passing judgments on what just 'is' is different from the good/evil Christians talk about. Sure, breaking a leg can be 'good' or 'bad' depending on the situation, but that's not the good or bad we're talking about from a moral standpoint.

What does taoism teach about natural / moral laws?

define 'moral'