How is he a tyrant when Canadians have all the freedom in the world to protest?

In places like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain you think you get to disrespect the leader in this way? You go out in the streets attacking the leader like this or abusing him on social media you'll get a couple of stern warnings and then if you persist they'll turn the military and the bayonets on you. The bread riots in Iran were put down ruthlessly in less than 3 days. The uprising in Bahrain was stomped out in less than a week. If some "freedom" group goes out in Kuwait and starts stampeding the government offices about vaccination mandates they'll be mown down on the spot.

It's truly astonishing that Canadians have the gall to insult this man and mock him and abuse him then complain that they can't do it *more*. Tearing the country apart over something like taxes, mandates, vaccines or workers rights is high IQ to you?

Attached: 107007283-16432905842022-01-26t214136z_1478521351_rc297s904ej6_rtrmadp_0_canada-politics.jpg (3500x2334, 364.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=VUsnij5WIPY
marugroup.net/public-opinion-polls/canada/emergencies-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly. Trudeau's one of the few benevolent world leaders.

because we are physically unable to travel or leave the country despite that being a guaranteed law in our Charter of Rights. He is a tyrant because he's violating a guaranteed freedom which is guaranteed to us in the highest legal document in the country. Let me know if you have any more retarded questions

This man is Fidel Castro's son. He is an asset of the CCP.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 346347347437.png (964x843, 967.06K)

You wouldn't be allowed to get away with half the stuff you say about him in any of the middle eastern countries yet he allows you to say it with impunity and still gets called a tyrant.

>has literally had police take away people who protested him or question him
>invoked the war act, citing police need for it, police deny the need for it.
>literally got the job because he is the son of a previous ruler
>unprecedented abuse of political power in addition to using war act, then shutting down the senate vote on the act, and investigating himself on its use.

sure user... sure, now excuse me while I spend 500 leaf bux on a tank of gas and food for the day.

Attached: canadabeaver.png (1543x719, 376.98K)

he violates the highest legal document in the country to take away freedoms which are guaranteed by law to not be taken away from us. Simple as, end of discussion

Oh my god thank you so much for not killing me for thinking your a corrupt marionette piece of dog shit!! How can I ever repay you most gracious one?

people are not allowed to say what they want about him, and you know this. Also having the "freedom" to do meaningless things of no consequence when you are forbidden from things like travel, free association, protest, a and massively taxed without representation is a farce. On top of this our justice system is broken, hands out free get out of jail cards to any non whites for heinous crimes while existing solely to keep those in power, in power, and keep European descendants in line.

but you know this.

Attached: CANADAYES!!.jpg (1456x937, 117.53K)

None of this happened. If they were taken away they were put in a prison cell to cool off for a couple of hours, given a warning and let free the same night.

>free

Attached: injunction article.jpg (871x985, 226.28K)

>rights

Attached: canada killing the hungry and poor.png (1001x3558, 842.31K)

he literally trampled an old diversity with horses

Attached: 1644609202480.png (2000x1493, 934.12K)

have fun trolling and telling lies i guess, no one believes you, its a factual matter of record that what I stated happened and anyone can verify that.

Also forgot to mention he is a pedo leading pedos

Attached: canadian sex ed.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

THE PANDEMIC WILL LAST FOR DECADES AND GENERATIONS TO COME

youtube.com/watch?v=VUsnij5WIPY

How are Canadians forbidden from any of those things you mentioned? They were out protesting for weeks with the truckers and were allowed to do it. He's given as much leeway as he can give. Is he supposed to let people protest indefinitely and block up streets and disrupt the society? Also nearly all Canadians supported him on the vaccine mandates and nearly all Canadians are double jabbed and triple jabbed so i thought that's how democracy works. He's supported by the majority for his policies so the rest have to accept the will of the majority.

No to tranny!
Honk honk

Attached: 1652710359680.png (512x512, 10.33K)

Lmao imagine comparing yourself to Muslim subhumans. Absolute state of the west

>its cool that he prints your money into being worth toilet paper
>its cool that he mandates experimental medical technology that can kill you
>its cool that his government can freeze bank accounts if you speak out
you should definitely go ahead and fucking kill yourself retard

>doesnt understand what a miniority government is
>doesnt understand that more people voted for another party, but that does not matter because elections are decided for the whole country by two cities which are liberal controlled.

>quite literally forbidden from travel and work if you dont take an experimental shot

durrr how are people blocked from doing anything???? just because we threatened you to do something doesnt make us the bad guys! look we called our selved the anti bad guys, therefor you disagreeing with us makes you bad!

Attached: canadayes232.png (2354x1450, 2.5M)

Here read this

Two-thirds (66%) of Canadians support Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bringing in the Emergencies Act

>“Two-thirds (66%) of Canadians support Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bringing in the Emergencies Act to give the federal government extra powers to handle the protests across the country.* There are majorities in every province and region across the country that support the prime minister with British Columbia (75%) leading the way, followed by those living in Atlantic Canada (72%) and Québec (72%), Ontario (65%), Manitoba/Saskatchewan (57%), and Alberta (51%).

>Those most likely to oppose (34%) the bringing in of the Act can be found in Alberta (49%), followed by those living in Manitoba/Saskatchewan (43%), Ontario (35%), Québec (28%) and Atlantic Canada (28%), and British Columbia (25%). The vast majority (82%) say there is no way the protest in Ottawa should have gone on this long”

marugroup.net/public-opinion-polls/canada/emergencies-act

>How are Canadians forbidden from any of those things you mentioned?
They're forbidden from traveling or leaving the country despite that being an explicitly guaranteed right in the highest legal document in the country. Which part of this is confusing to you?

Idk maybe you're just a schizo or a troller or something but Canadians openly dis Trudeau daily. Ever see this hour has 24 minutes? Its 24 minutes of dunking on Trudeau. As far as that travel bs is concerned, i personally just got back fron Maui. 98% of the population can freely travel anywhere. The ones that got banned from traveling were literal schizos

>he allows you to say it
I don't need this faggot to allow me anything, stupid cunt.

Remember how the canadians were free when the canadian govt. started freezing people's bank accounts for supporting truckers during the first time in decades where a right-wing protest was nominally effective? Remember how that triggered a run on the banks because people were scared for the possibility of future govt. endeavors?
Boy, i love muh freedumbs to fear politicians.

He’s perfect!

He’s a hippy and just legalized psychedelics.
Our government is on psychedelics all the time!

Canada is a magical anime nation!

Attached: 6F75EB84-5837-4824-A575-F55ACAFFD3ED.jpg (1402x1583, 878.63K)

If Trudeau is a product of WEF, it's a pretty good advertisement why all leaders ought to be from the WEF candidate pool

it's against the law to ban Canadians from leaving the country or boarding planes an trains to travel within the country. your personal opinion on the matter is worthless, it's against the law.

But the majority of Canadians support Trudeau though. Your views are from the fringe minority. Poll after poll says Canadians are on board with Trudeau's vision and find the people painting him as a dictator hilarious.

Imagine being big gun/freedom nutjobs and being scared of a drama teacher.

Anyone that says anything negative about us is a flustered brat that is in love with our perfection!

Attached: 26F6CF84-87D2-48A0-B390-6204330812DD.gif (337x498, 3.54M)

>In places like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain
Nobody is calling those places free.
Our free world is pretending that we are different

Plz post laineyball fucking roastieball.

Really? Then why i have spoken to multiple Canadians over here in the last 6 months or so? How did they get here then?

Thats not new at all. Bank accounts of suspected terrorists are regularly seized

> muh laws

Trudeau changed the law for that only the vaccinated can travel. In unprecedented times it was the right thing to do and only negatively effects 3% of the population that are schizos that literally believed medicine is poison. Get rekt

unvaccinated Canadians are banned from boarding planes despite that being explicitly to the letter a violation of the highest legal document in the country. The leader of a country violating the highest laws of a country with no repercussions = a tyrant. Opinion polls are not an argument against this

>Trudeau changed the law for that
the "law for that" is the Charter of Rights. Trudeau didn't change the Charter of Rights because he can't. I don't care if you support tyranny, it is objectively tyranny so at least call a spade a spade

Did you hear about Slafkovsky new Gretzky? WTf now I realized that surname Gretzky sounds slavic as fuck

>no one got banned!
>except those people I dont like who got banned, who I dont like, therefore its ok because I have internally dehumanized a substantial portion of the population to the point where I dont believe they have any rights to trample on.

This is why no one likes you user.

Attached: ultimatechad2.jpg (2008x1276, 636.02K)

Oh ya? Hate speech is agianst our laws. Let me guess you dont say anything hateful either.

> fuck you chink

> hey hey dont say that its against our hate speech laws

I know all your posts are shitposts but I'm not going to respond to these extra retarded ones that try to randomly change topics every 2 seconds

/Thread

This fucker thinks he is in a democracy, behaving like a fucking Tyrant dictator, get him out of office.

> muh minorities

You've been agianst minorities the whole time talking up muh majority status and now that you're a minority you want to cry. Newsflash pal everyone took the vaccine and the laws dont negatively effect normal people. In fact its better because now theres less lf chance im sitting beside some schizo when i fly

Arresting and freezing the bank accounts of protesters is not something that happens in a free and democratic country

FYI to note that an indigenous artist painted that pic related and was immediately pressured into making it go away because natives are not allowed to do anything to better themselves and are only allowed to vote liberal and take gibs to stay on the lefts plantation.

Attached: ultiomatechad3.jpg (718x960, 162.6K)

middle eastern countries maintain a strong military presence at home

we ship all of our shit to the current meme conflict

I actually fought very hard for minority rights as well as LGB rights since I am a part of both communities.

I am simply being ideologically consistent by also standing up for quite literally everyone's right to mobility, to have sovereignty over their own bodies, and have medical privacy/power over their own information.

Continue to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

Attached: sheep.jpg (450x578, 55.71K)

>Litterally kept me hostage in a country because I didn't want to get an experimental injection.
>benevolent

Attached: image[1].jpg (840x630, 47.64K)

Well if you want to help spread a deadly disease you're not helping anything. You're hurting