Homesteading+Food processing plants being destroyed

With all those food processing plants being destroyed, don't you think it's a good idea to start homesteading and farming?

Attached: homesteading-resources.jpg (500x1000, 117.98K)

>not leaving the cities in 2014 when the trouble really started
>not leaving the cities in 2020 during the summer of terror
Let's face it many people will perish in the cities once the unrest grows. It's already at historically bad levels in all the big cities when it comes to crime. It has never been worse.

Waco

>not moving to the cities in 2020 to shoot niggers under the cover of riots and darkness
ngmi pussy

we really need to end NATO and get you to the front lines so you can wrestle a couple chechens

wrestle?
or "wrestle"?

Attached: file.png (257x196, 120.91K)

Yes, that’s why I am doing it.
Also buying PMs.

>homesteading and farming
Hunt, trap, fish. You might want to seed food plants in your local area but don't break your back tending them. Meat-based diet is better for you anyway, and having a huge surplus of food crops isn't going to do you much good if there's no market to trade on it. Just gather your veggies from the wild, nature will provide plenty.

What happened in 2014?

21st century country wide niggaloo part 1

Attached: 1489430376826.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

this, 2014 was when the west went full rapefugee zombie invasion

literally no information in this thread. Can someone point a city fag to some resources

PMs?

Attached: ED5CE1DD-DE1F-498F-A7FC-46FC4583F57E.jpg (1200x2208, 132.62K)

Farming by hand is not worth your time.

Poop machines

Attached: 11C8E1F7-C3D8-41D6-8E80-175A108FFBCA.gif (220x124, 324.81K)

Find a better thread. In the meantime just search for garden Infograph’s, survival Infograph’s, bushcraft Infograph’s etc

Attached: 249E341A-552E-4B0F-B1C5-11CDF3BF6E60.jpg (540x644, 58.76K)

Sorry I asked

Attached: B3A58115-D86A-41DF-A8A1-51FB37B53534.jpg (600x450, 34.07K)

They'll just declare private stores of food and homesteads to be a health hazard and make them illegal
Then they'll just burn them to the ground to save everyone

no they won't, they will send you to the front lines so you can wrestle chechens though

vertical farming for indoors is probably the best solution
otherwise here you can rent small gardens for 100-200 bucks just a few kilometers outside the city
on the other hand learn about oldschool medicine, just today i learned about the wonders of quark, had a heavy sunburn and my mom told me to make a "quarkwickel" (basically just quark some kitchen towel and that freshfoilthing) awesome stuff, better than that panthenol from drug stores
if you cant grow, at least learn about herbs and stuff, the 'middle age witch shit', they were pretty good at what they were doing

Isn't it funny how both the rapefugee crisis and nigger uprisings started within a short time of each other? Bait eurocucks with muh poor rapefugees while baiting amerifats with le niggur at the same time, sick of these fucking jews...

Move. Most citiots don't have 3 days worth of stores and when they get hungry they'll beak your face with a crick and take what you have. And there will be thousands of them.

its already in the works. i give it 10years for "growing your own food" = jail time.