Hey, "white"boy!

How it feels to know that Turks are genetically closer to Proto-Indo-European speakers than your mutt-asses?

...and to know that your ancestors were actually enslaved by the original Eurasian chads and mogged&forged into speaking Indo-Euroepan languages?

Do you still think your ancestors were Hyperborean pillagers? No, they were enslaved mutts.

Not every nation can preserve their culture throughout the years.
Shoutouts to all Japanese, Mongolian, Korean and Turkic brothers out there!

Attached: caucasian.png (602x410, 92.54K)

>Not every nation can preserve their culture throughout the years.
>Shoutouts to all Japanese, Mongolian, Korean and Turkic brothers out there!
Said the brown middle eastener looking man that's as far removed from original turks as he can be

roach meltdown thread, apply bug spray and move on

You’re just mad cause I’m pretty lol

Mutts on suicide watch!!!

Attached: 93777923-298A-435E-A3AA-A342EC5987CE.jpg (634x400, 21.27K)

I mean you’re a spic

Youre not allowed to have an opinion brazil monkey nigger

Being a mongol feels good

Does this mean the penultimate and pure non-mutt are the Africans? You're just a fucking mutt african rape-baby fucking proto-indian nigger goddamn it. Take a look in the mirror fagman turkmutt. Cringe.

Doesn't matter as I didn't make any claims
That sounds like some logical fallacy. Do better

proto-indo-european comes from EHG, not CHG

>original turks

Modern Turkey's population has 38% similarty with Proto-Turkic peoples from Manchuria. DNA tells us that we are 62% similar to Native Anatolians but that data is misleading because we don't have any well-preserverd DNA samples from Oghuz Turks. Modern Turkish people are still genetically very Turkic. Websites such as MyHeritage considers Native Anatolian genetics as Greek, but that's not true. Anatolian Natives were Hittites, Phyriggians and such. Jew companies are selling populist bullshit to dumb mutts as always.

Still mad over NATO applications? How about you go and cleanse your country from invaders, I see arabs beating swedishboys on my Facebook feed everyday.

Well clearly modern truks are very mixed in with Anatolian natives, maybe not Greeks but definitely some other caucasoid race. Original turkic people are all kinda china looking like Tatars who are still around

Go fuck a goat, cockroach.

Turkey is clearly dominate because they colonized and dominate on the world, oh wait that’s Anglos. STFU you subhuman trash. Turkish people in the US are the dumbest fucking people I’ve ever spoken too. Thank god white Anglos aren’t the same genetic makeup.

LoL, who the fuck cares about nato niggers. Sweden and Finland would counter-rape russia like the roach rape-babies they are. I for one welcome the new Swedish-Finnish empire. War would mean all the faggots and immigrants would run back to their shit countries like the cowards they are.

Enjoying sucking that nato dick turkmutt?

graph shoves we turned wrong way after WW2

orsupu cocogu

Mutts, Greeks, christian MENAfags and other butthurt peoples are obsessed with our ancestry way much more than we are. We have more central asian Oghuz ancestry than
>Greeks has ancient Greek ancestry
>Armenians has proto-Armenian ancestry
>Kurds has early Iranic ancestry
Because Oghuz people came to Anatolia during 1000AD, not during 2000BC.

Attached: Turks are as Turkic as Uzbeks.png (1200x768, 195.68K)

>that's Anglos
British "Empire" at it's largest borders. Not a single European land was conquered. Shooting Indians who use arrows and bows isn't dominating the world, retard. Your glorious British army was fucked in the ass during Gallipoli siege. And Turkic languages are completely different from Indo-European languages, that's the reason why Turkish people sound "dumb" to you. They don't bother talking the language properly. Since your mutt-brain can't comprehend the differences between languages, you think you're smarter than them because they talk with fewer words. You would be surprised if you see yourselves as we see you. Dumb fucking Americans, malding over simplest shits.

Attached: assburnt-mutts.png (385x304, 50.62K)

>Shoutouts to all Japanese, Mongolian, Korean and Turkic brothers out there!
Half-Japanese here, turks are shitskins, subhumans close to arabs and armenians not Central Asians and Yakuts from whom they adopted the language like niggers English from the Anglo-Saxons.

Attached: 01b6ce1277947d537c77ebc673202937.jpg (400x533, 38.49K)

Attached: azeri.jpg (1683x1683, 459.22K)

Ever read a history book or is history not taught in your shitty country? You probably know all about the black panthers and nigger luther king though. Anglos have a deep respect for turks (bailed them out many times in history) and other pure african species. Amerimutts are bastard traitors with spic and nigger blood.

>Half-Japanese

You just proved my point by telling that you're a mutt, kek, therefore your opinion is not valid.

South eastern Europe has Turkish admixture. South eastern Europe is the dumbest part of Europe coincidentally.

Average Turk can be modelled with 50% central asian Oghuz and Xiongnu Sarmatian, 50% Anatolian.
>Mutt
>Thinks he is close to original Turkics
Kek. You will never have Neolithic Baikal or Altai MLBA ancestry.

Attached: Turks ancestry percentages.png (498x162, 13.11K)

No one cares you lost all the wars you fought and are slaves to America now.
Cope seethe dilate.

Euro-Altaic here. I agree with this post.

Attached: Min.jpg (1600x1200, 372.79K)

>Average Turk can be modelled with 50% central asian Oghuz and Xiongnu Sarmatian, 50% Anatolian.
Doesn't that make you a mutt? Why you hating on other mutts

>You just proved my point by telling that you're a mutt, kek, therefore your opinion is not valid.
mutt is just a derogatory term for person of mixed racial background, as with every mix the quality depends on the ingredients, you can call water mixed with suggar and lemon a mutt drink, but you can call a mix of water, shit and piss the same. It's a difference of night and day if you are some mix of northern eurpoean, slav, central asian, mongol, japanese, polynesian or a mix of turkish, armenian, arabic, bantu, indian.
I am a high quality mutt, you are a low quality shit and piss drink.

Attached: gimmeJizyaOrIgiveYouDeath.jpg (1001x1144, 188.66K)

Indo-European speaker Kurds are dragging us down, unfortunately.

Attached: kurds.png (750x1158, 957.77K)

Average Turk fucks Americas stick with their ass so they can have food to eat.

Turks were always mutts. difference is that we don't have identity crisises around it.