This site is evil

I spent too much time here and developed schizophrenia because my existing traumas were amplified by this psyop nonsense. This site exists to put bullshit in your head guys come on..

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/rs6994992
privnote.com/r0KE0qo8#uF3YbyJC2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Durham

Sorry you got trips.
>you are here forever

ch..NIGGER

Attached: 1652799223220.jpg (1079x1089, 153.11K)

Checked. And you think it is any better when you listen to the MSM, which put out psyops ten thousand times worse than the ones you find here on a daily basis?

Kike harder

seriously this place is like an oasis from globohomo shit going out anywhere and seeing the complete collapse of everything is a lot more depressing

(((378639333)))
Except we only put out the truth. The Holocaust was a hoax along with the Buffalo shooting, moon landing, and gravity. Wake up!

I wish I was a glowie but my ass is too dumb for that shit.

But it’s good bullshit that I believe.

Still better than 9GAG or having a job.

Attached: cooldoggo.jpg (612x612, 78.13K)

And see you tomorrow faggot.

And here it is again, the daily "stop using this board, goy"-post from a kike. This one couldn't even hide that fact that it's a jew and went straight to talking about their genetic disposition to schizophrenia. Amazin'

I don't know, I feel like Buffalo thing did happen. Lots of evidence that the guy had a long history of depression and loneliness.

>I want to be an NPC
You can't, sorry.

>I spent too much time here and developed schizophrenia because
...you were ALWAYS destined by your DNA to go on to develop it and you live in the usa, a 3rd-world-shithole that does not provide its people with accessible mental-healthcare.
Any Forums is not the root cause of your problem.
Your parent's DNA is.
(t. neuroscience, neurochemistry, machine-learning)

This is the purpose of the entire internet

You’re here forever nigger.

Attached: 000FDC24-4F80-434D-B0AE-81DC1073CB29.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

Oh wow you blew my mind on this one.

>This site is evil
It is, yet I can't leave; been here since 2007. Could be worse...r-right guys?

Attached: 1649520407978.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

YWNBAW Schizo faggot kys.

Attached: V doing gods work.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>This site is evil
Are you just figuring this out?
Oh my sweet summer child
you ain't seen nuthin yet.

BTW, you never leave.

>blaming others for your failure

kys

Stop making excuses for your neurological inadequacy, OP.
>VHS tapes
>video games
>DVDs
>the interwebs
>violent comics
>DND games
>Harry Potter books
All these have, at one time or another, been blamed by politicians for the ills of society when the REAL CULPRIT has been THOSE POLITICIANS and their inability to provide the people who voted for them, and those who didn't, with the mental-healthcare that would have helped them and eased what ailed them.
>pointing elsewhere
Look in the mirror. Fix what you see.
WE are not to blame for YOU.
YOU are.

Schizophrenia is associated with high creativity.

snpedia.com/index.php/rs6994992
>increased creativity?
>schizophrenia risk-associated

Haunting webm

Crazy person complains about other crazy people.

Shut up and talk to yourself.

Gravity is fucking static electric pull generated because of the friction of our magnetic field against the sun's magnetic field

Thats why they dont want you to figure that shit out, cause making positive ions to repel against negative ionic pull is easy, where "anti-gravity" doesnt make any sense, because its a theoretical force that only "exists" as a fallacious causation analysis of the observation of correlated phenomenon.

Tale as old as time.

>snpedia.com/index.php/rs6994992
Well, thats my life, nothing makes sense and I want to kms every day... but I use God as hope. He hasnt failed me. Even tho im crazy, God helps me to be productive in life.

Damn, I heard time travel is possible because there exists a dimension outside Einstein's 3d spacetime model through which you can traverse freely with your mind if you learn how to do it.

privnote.com/r0KE0qo8#uF3YbyJC2

What is "Evil" anyway?

Its the snake in the garden, fresh apples tomorrow fren

>and developed schizophrenia
Uh huh.

an observer having schizophrenia does not invalidate the conclusions and observations they derive. It is an ad hominem to think so, and each idea must necessarily be tested with scientific method just as the ideas from a "sane" individual

God cares not who rolls the dice, just that they be rolled

No.
And no because no.

Don't know if you know, but you are doing God's work.

Or maybe you are a faggot who can't accept personal responsability for your own current state?

You can do all sorts of wacky shit if you can conceptualize how to align your neurology to perform the correct task.

But we lack energy density here on this planet. We need like 3x as much atmospheric pressure and static electric energy

Hyperbaric chamber + van de graff generator that you train in like Goku essentially.

Thanks. I needed that.

Can you explain why? I am not quiet following you. I know you are right, but can't tell why.

And not the mental part, I get that. I meant he energy density. What is it that you are trying to make?