INFLATION IS WAY HIGHER THAN YOU THINK!

They like to show you the monthly inflation numbers because if you zoom out it's horrifying.

A cumulative 15% per month inflation means in ONE year it will take $5.35 to equal a dollar today. Let 1 be the value of the dollar today. Assuming inflation is at 15% per month, we multiply the value of the dollar by 15%, then add the two figures. Then repeat this 11 times more to arrive at what the dollar will be worth in 1 year after sustained 15% per month inflation.

According to my math it's 5.350250108.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2013-02-12_at_2.49.21_PM.png (360x450, 186.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yojoe.com/action/84/firefly.shtml
youtu.be/Gnf7hm5IJNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

break even inflation on 10 years is thumbling, unfortunately so is the price

is that firefly?

in English?

I think it's just a generic Cobra nerd but I could be wrong.

>Assume inflation is at 15% per month

why?

its firefly yojoe.com/action/84/firefly.shtml

inflation effectively peaked, for the rich. The plebs are going to eat the bucks and love it

Also we can redo the figures with the official Fed inflation numbers, and the Shadow Stats guy's numbers, pic related.

Official government inflation is 8% so after one year it will take $2.52 to equal $1 today. Shadow Stats guy has inflation at about 12% so after one year it'll take $3.90 to equal a dollar today.

Attached: alt-cpi-home2-mini.gif (280x200, 8.52K)

Attached: tumblr_nvps25tmGK1s1popdo1_400.gif (340x227, 1.95M)

I think the rich are mainly holding stocks and shit these days, even the billionaires are largely paper wealthy only.

I'm more concerned about municipalities, they will not be able to function or get loans. Imagine all the buses stopping and trains in NYC, all the street lights go out, etc.

>yojoe.com/action/84/firefly.shtml

Attached: 78625.jpg (1000x594, 990.87K)

solved in 2009

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)

with the feds demand side approach the buses wont be needed

he was a badass youtu.be/Gnf7hm5IJNU

>bitcoin crashing
>tether and luna, together the basis for bitcoin interoperating with the actual economy destroyed
>miners quitting in droves as energy costs are higher than returns, takes a long ass time for anything to go through now
you're so fucked kiddo, lol

Baby formula shortage keeps going on much longer and there will be actual riots.

nice

Nothing ever happens
Be happy and love Israel.

It's already happening, Israel is now Chinese territory anyway.

Not the end of the world, nothing happened as long as Israel is secure.

We have a petro dollar, inflation easy to calculate by the price of gasoline, under trump he couldn't give it away for two dollars, it's now almost 10 dollars per gallon meaning your dollar is worth 5 times less in two years, so basically your dollar is now 20 percent what it was, it was already 10 percent of its original value when troy ounce of silver was a dollar so it's worth 2 cents. There ya go.

Israel and Iran are secret allies. They're both fucked, too.

It's $6 a gallon.

Who was president when the fed printed trillions for covid corporate bailouts

these are monthly numbers for the expanded yearly rate

if you assume shadowstats guy's 12% is correct, then you have the 12th root of 1.12 = 0.948879293%

it's still not good, and the real numbers are probably even higher than shadowstats, but if you actually read the sources you're using you'd understand it's the yearly rate published monthly, not a monthly rate

>after one year it'll take $3.90 to equal a dollar today.
Bring it on

Attached: 1652902083443.png (572x845, 713.41K)