Woman trades boyfriend for rabbit

>bunny is having a bunny-life crisis and doesn't know what it is (she can read minds of animals)
>The moment I saw him I REALLY fell in love
>lets him eat chairs and tables and cables
>allowed everywhere in the house/destroys house
>vacuums the house 3x's a day
>speaks for the bunny in 3rd person and says bunny calls her mom
>tells rabbit everyday that he makes her life so beautiful
>means the world to her
>breaks down crying thinking about the day the rabbit will die

The age of men is over. The time of the Orc and house pet has come .....you've been officially relegated to the outhouse
Pack er' up Shlubbs

youtube.com/watch?v=PR52bAh860k

Attached: Bugsy Siegel.png (1472x1018, 1.41M)

Attached: cabbit.jpg (600x900, 137.03K)

Cat

Attached: 1652871444619.jpg (828x1010, 80.33K)

better then getting traded for a dildo like I did

Attached: 1652307942222.webm (320x320, 1.24M)

based bunny keeping the whore in check.

yeah that's my read. Bunny is an absolute gigadchad. If I was cute and fluffy maybe I could get away with shitting on the gf's floor and have her cleaning it up. Maybe I should try this approach

rabbits make awful pets.
i used to live with this guys who had one, the thing ran around the house chewing cables pissing on the walls and shitting on the carpet. he wasnt neutered wither so he was always scratching and biting you. whenever the owner was out for work i would spray the little fucker down with lemon water so it would sting his beady little fucking eyes.
when we finally kicked the guy out i went on a binge of watching videos of rabbits getting smacked by chinamen, theres nothing like a rabbits scream, full of hectic fear and pain. one day im gonna kill a fuckin rabbit and hear the screams irl

Attached: 42-420296_15-dead-rabbit-png-for-free-download-on.png (860x547, 522.48K)

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

women's child care subroutines kick in and care for animals, doubly so for schizophrenic women.

wow. what an evil piece of shit. but i cant imagine why anyone would have a pet rabbit indoors

no, fuck you. keeping animals for companionship is selfish and a total waste of precious resources.
i dont like living in a house that is full of rabbit shit and piss.
fuck you punk, theres no niggers in canada go back to your swedish cuck palace.

Attached: IMG_20220519_160908.jpg (768x1024, 175.74K)

fucking sue me faggit
animals are for killing, eating and for work. keeping pets in the west at this point is a waste of resources. pet shops pet toys all useless junk for faggits like yer self to buy for your little "dogerino"
i have a real child you have a dog. fuck you

Hot

based elmer fudd poster

Attached: elmer-fudd.jpg (943x500, 48.28K)

Built for big bunny cock.

Attached: Big.Buck.Bunny.-.Bunny.Portrait.png (640x898, 674.75K)

fuck rabbits

interesting we got a bun and its the exact opposite we even run around the house when hes in the mood

just do your self a favor now and kill it with a shovel
im not joking user, i used to harbour no ill will to rabbit-kind but after a year of living in LITERAL ANIMAL FECES AND URINE
i have declared a jihad on the fuckers

Oh wow, took a minute.

Attached: 323ACFA7-3557-450D-9F9D-370452586683.jpg (1280x958, 638.97K)

based

God you're a fucking faggot

White women fuck bunnies