DON'T FALL FOR THE MONKEYPOX MEME

It is the new plandemic.
German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach tweeted:
>haha guys, listen to this, there is a new virus! luckily for you, we already prepared a scenario for exactly this kind of virus!

twitter.com/Karl_Lauterbach/status/1527358097026535424

Attached: carolo.png (637x928, 378.55K)

>Plandemic
As if. The 'elites' are just incompetent and corrupt, saying Covid was a world wide planned out pandemic is just fantasy and gives them way too much credit

Don't believe me? Just look at Disney company. Massive company who spent billions of dollars buying Star Wars IP and they didn't even bother to write a roadmap for their new Star Wars Trilogy. And governments are far more retarded, incompetent and corrupt than Disney company

who believes this shit?
dumb wessi boomers?

>taking orders and pushing them onto the populace is just too unbelievable
this is clown world not fantasy land

>Taking orders
from whom? the shadow government that is so powerful it controls multiple governments and organisations world wide - that means they'd be extremely competent. From observing reality this simply cannot be, as you said it it's clown world - if ultra competent shadow governments ran this rock it wouldn't be so clowny

Im gonna wait and see if the monkeypox becomes something

YES EXACTLY

IT DOESN'T AFFECT PUREBLOODS

GET IN HERE AND CALL IT MONKEYPOZ FROM NOW ON

Attached: 1638462711380.jpg (1080x985, 74.43K)

I'm not convinced this 'monkey pox' isn't an injection 'side effect'.
Effective.

Based Germans

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 14-30-59 😜GravenGold on Twitter.png (1196x1301, 246.75K)

>implying I fall for anything
Sent from my Nokia 9000 Communicator using Tapatalk

This. I'm sick of this weak minded shit. You already lost if you just give godlike power to these people.

>and then I told them they had monkeypox

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)

All it will take to disprove is when antivaxxers start contracting it. But what’s the point, this board will just call them fed larpers anyway amped move goalpost instead of shedding an ounce of humility.

The only people falling for this shit are blue cities desperate to shut back down again and mask addicts. Fuck em both.

>when antivaxxers start contracting it
>they haven't caught it yet
>but they will
>just wait
>you'll see

If antivaxxers are still faggots (which half of Any Forums is) then they will indeed get it.

>I'm not convinced this 'monkey pox' isn't an injection 'side effect'.
Well allow me to surmise that the injection gives blood clots, high risk of cancer, stroke, and a compromised immune system similar to AIDs.
Now? They release a monkey pox virus because if THAT kills a lot of people, they can blame the deaths on that right? The vaccines are now getting too much shade even in the mainstream.
And with a weakened immune system akin to AIDs, the monkeypox will kill the vaccinated no problem.

Attached: 1641970971255.jpg (1080x1536, 405.69K)

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-21-02-45-18-438_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1050x1944, 346K)

True, thinking the government dipshits are experts as crafting massive conspiracies is just schizo bullshit. The government fucks everything up yet suddenly when they try to keep a secret they are hyper-competent? Bullshit.

>rich & powerful people don't plot & scheme to consolidate & increase their power
>flag
lol @ the nigger

>shows the importance of pandemics

If ultra-competent shadow governments existed, it'd probably be a GOOD thing. We live in a world of idiots, ruled by idiots.