I'm 30 and I haven't worked a day of my life

How does it feel like salarybros?
youtube.com/watch?v=mgY7V-nB3VI

Attached: imagen_2022-05-20_201227791.png (480x270, 156.91K)

I've always worked from home and I do probably 10 hrs/week for 75k a year. I'm just as comfy as a neet plus I actually get to have nice things.

I don't care if you're a wagie or a neet. However, if you aren't actively advancing your financial future, then you're a nigger slave either way.

>nice things
like what? consoomer crap?

We're all slaves to something or the other. You just happen to be a slave to "your future"

A house and garden.

that does sound nice, depending on where

Have fun having and accomplishing nothing. Must be nice floating through life with zero actualized goals and nobody, not even family, to respect you.

mi negro

Attached: 1652727519531.png (467x348, 45.2K)

>Must be nice floating through life with zero made up goals
You should try it. Most animals live like that. It's relaxing.

at the end is all ashes; who gives a fuck? wagie

Attached: imagen_2022-05-20_202119011.png (600x909, 280.27K)

do you have a purpose?

of course you like living like an animal heathen xD
lawl

>irrelevant poorfaggot insults working men
>not even wagies, but people with salaried positions
Well, let’s see literal-who poorfag, I brought in a little under 200k after taxes last year. How’s that sitting at home being terminally-online going? ;)

Nothing shameful in living how god intended animals to live. Animals are pure. Humans are duplicitous and self damaging.

No I have 30 acres outside the city and a nice solid brick house. All my money goes towards maintaining my land, animals, and the tank I'm restoring lol

I'll take hard work over "salaried positions" any day. If it's fair job, it's far more healthy than being sat in a chair half of your time awake every day of the weak.

been there done that. As long you don't have kids, keep enjoying

Indeed.
Based if true. I'd use my money for something similar if I gave a fuck enough to earn it.

The work market just makes stupid demands all the time.
There is not a effort and intelligent approach into relocate people in the work market.
They demand 2 years experience for robotic tasks you can learn in less than a week .
They are extreme selective and even for non qualified jobs like warehouses and other shit.
I don't know how to explain but all this should be simplified.
Just fucking create company's that hire people on the spot without many questions.
I dunno create websites to recruit people to perform daily tasks, were you create your profile and you get a list of daily tasks you can apply on the spot and even start doing it in that same day.

It's all I care about. It's comfy and I'm alone with my dogs and chickens. Couldn't do it if I just neeted my life away

>How does it feel like salarybros?
>NOOOO STOP INSULTING ME
What?