/rvspol/

AHEM
FUCK KIKES
FUCK COMMIES
FUCK JEWTIN
FUCK JEWLENSKY
Anyone from the ex-Russian Empire is welcome.
What do you guys think will happen next?
Any pogrom enthusiasts out here?
Any chance Russians and Ukrainians finally realize what's going on?

Attached: 1642911870532.png (1015x1053, 1.47M)

Based and Ungern pilled

Based François
How are you doing out there?

Attached: tumblr_o58mj2Clfs1urk088o1_500.png (500x680, 337.06K)

Tell you something new, my man. No more ethnic people business, muh Russian or muh Ukrainian, now you must embrace the "empire race" which is basically being pan-European, all that matters is being white my man.

Say no to ethnonationism, say no to nationalism and say yes to the empire of the white race.

Who will be the first white king?

>traitor thread

All that matters is being a pogrom enthusiast

Attached: 1645251287044.png (418x418, 40.73K)

Go back to /uhg/ or /chug/

Attached: 16462326555740.jpg (1280x1181, 150.01K)

try again
know who you are. a traitor.

>hue monkey
reminder brazils white population is 0%

Sorry pal, I'm not buying jew narratives about this gay war
You're free to fuck off back to your echo chamber of choice

Zmaghar in exile reporting in.

Attached: image_2022-05-20_143107652.png (1024x576, 356.03K)

>in exile
Pathetic

Raca branca kkkk

There's more I can do to help my country from abroad.

Attached: image_2022-05-20_143508597.png (940x579, 737.41K)

Attached: Ulug Ulus.png (1024x616, 100.71K)

>Any chance Russians and Ukrainians finally realize what's going on?
No. One side will be MUH ZELENSKY KILL THE RUSSIAN ORCS SLAVA UKRAJINAAA and the other side will be MUH POUTINE KILL THE GLOBOHOMO URAAAA
Most will not realize so that is exactly why those who realize need to come infront of mases, wake them up and use them to destroy the evil.

The Czechs are largely Ukrainomaniacs especially since their whorish government cracked down on any Anti-Ukrainian Sentiment.

>Russians and Ukrainians
Do you mean Russians? I had a good conversation with Russian nationalists until their nationalism became civic nationalism. All Russian nationalists were put in jail or became Ukrainians.

But how? Having a 3rd position will have you labeled a traitor in both countries and a heckin nazee as well

I struggle to reconcile with how Ukrainians managed to get a Jewish Government DESPITE the Holodomor.

Yes that is true. I live in small town and Ukrainians flags are everywhere and also Ukrainians. Almost looks like we were in a war against Ukraine, lost and now are occupied with pro-russian people or pro war people getting 3 year jail sentences and neutral people getting labeled as putinophiles or kremlinbots. It is ridicilous.
to be honest I do not even think our countries exist it is dead golem at this point so might as well go full in 3rd position. If it does not work, then just leave all this mess, go somewhere into north and create a colony for like minded people, or become a hermit and let these jews and golems burn in hell they created