Look familiar?

the genetic dead end era is upon us. A majority of men are rightfully so going to live alone and lovelesss with no children.

This is why eugenics is important to prevent such a tragic ending. Prove me wrong pol

Attached: 65875468-A996-4C29-AB82-E0DA9E9DEF8A.jpg (960x620, 40.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPBtR0qlw6M
youtube.com/watch?v=RqcOCBb4arc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So why does globoshlomo promote dysgenics for decades and whines about muh ebil Hitler?

And that's a good thing

Look at the top of his dome piece!!!!

>Prove me wrong pol
No, you're right.

too bad eugenics programs are spearheaded by people who look like that, the agenda is clear, stay at home, do not let the sun get you, do not workout, fat is beautiful, cut you genitals, mix your genes with low tier ones.

Attached: 1653070230852.jpg (960x620, 222.35K)

I agree but I've realized it's actually impossible to remain sane while being forced to be alone for your entire life. It's good for the gene pool but you will have lots of mentally ill men with nothing to lose.

That guy looks like me, but with more hair.

they stand on the checkerboard

I'm noticing my neck starting to get fucked up like that, is there a way to reverse it?

No. It’s over.

literally me

this mutt's workouts can help
youtube.com/watch?v=SPBtR0qlw6M
youtube.com/watch?v=RqcOCBb4arc

Ugly and dumb welfare niggers breed the most. Eugenics fags will always let ugly women pass on their bad genes in actual practice because irl they're losers and simps not much different from the others.

>Genetic dead end era
The boomers are like 70 now.

what other vids should i know about ?

I frankly don't care. I don't look like that for one and 2. I and my wife don't care about bringing kids into a world as fucked-up as this. They would be ruined the moment they gaze upon niggers, mutts, Jews and other monsters in this world, if it doesn't ruin them that way, the system will discriminate them, want them to cut off their genitals or add on appendages, work to support niggers and mutts through high taxes. So me and the wife have done had our sex bits tied, cut and preventing any kids. Full time NEETs and making money though non back-breaking jobs. Already have inheritances waiting on us being in the millions. (Rich Boomer parents with trust funds.)

absolutely based

maybe surgey

Based. The future belongs to Shaniqua and her 22 children by 18 different men all named Tyrone.

Sure.. Niggers fucking white women is a good eugenics program if your intent is to create a society of 95IQ orcs who do your bidding without question

What do you mean bro? Incels won't have children but chads will keep passing on their genes further.

kek and /thread