When did Emperor Palpatine become the director of WHO?

When did Emperor Palpatine become the director of WHO?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-20 14-08-49.png (600x672, 252.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/gp/product/B09NGXF7M6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=d1e65308f548c9fd4ab0e4fbb8d52f24&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
chemistryworld.com/news/rediscovered-native-american-remedy-kills-poxvirus/3003420.article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out..

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/gp/product/B09NGXF7M6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=d1e65308f548c9fd4ab0e4fbb8d52f24&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

fuck off shill.
extract is useless.

>sweeping new powers
such as
how will they force my compliance?
Last time played this game, it just strengthened my resolve
what makes them so sure can break me this time

They do have the ultimate weapon: control over the monetary system.

your government will just be taking "guidance" from them aka they will do what the WHO says and enforce it. you don't do shit

Lol no

>They do have the ultimate weapon: control over the monetary system.
i beg to differ, i reckon the ultimate weapon is the mind, why (((they))) expend tremendous resources trying to control it.
These "crisis" are having the opposite effect on some of us.
Some of us are changing our minds.
Fuck these cunts, they should have pushed all in last time because compliance will be even lower this time.
All the goyim who caved have seen the rest of us persevere.
They know all they have to do is hold the line.
>you don't do shit
I'm still intact, I never caved.
If anything I'm emboldened after the first experience.

Blatantly stolen

Attached: BaNTQynejeFA.jpg (685x3062, 207.4K)

We all know Big Pharma owns these fucks. Anyone in the medical field should be embarassed after last year.

Where did he come from this emperor palpatine? Is he from the middle east or what?

This just seems like a schizo nothingburger desu.

When the man who was supposed to take over for the Covid pandemic suddenly had a heart attack and died (even though he had no history of heart problems), and then the second man in line suddenly collapsed at the podium in South Africa. And by a miracle, a man who had the direct support of China (because he was a member of the communist Tigray People's Liberation Front) suddenly came to lead the investigation.

Did you know that Tedros is the first man NOT to be a doctor who is leader of WHO?

Likely the first terrorist to lead WHO.

Attached: sarracenia smallpox.png (540x401, 88.9K)

Attached: sarracenia smallpox2.png (543x516, 148.8K)

Attached: sarracenia smallpox3.png (555x701, 267.08K)

Didn't he also cover up a cholera outbreak in his own country for them? Cant trust a man who'd sell out his people.

Just don't fuck/get fucked in the ass and you're golden. The two cases in Belgium have been traced to a gay fetish festival in Antwerp. Fucking pottery.

They might not even be getting infected accidentally.

Attached: 1423759861644.jpg (2184x1704, 749.61K)

Not going to continue pas the first sentence since i'm having dinner. But i'm gonna go on a limb and guess they fetishize getting these diseases because it makes them even more horny to take these risks and leaves a chance to score extra victim brownie points when do do contract said illnesses?
Little do these retards know bliss lies in restraint.

I think they fetishize filth and danger. Maybe years of struggling with the terrible parts of their lifestyle left them with complexes.

is the endgame plan after all, one world Government ruled by one entity

Attached: 1632676757142.png (209x252, 82.83K)

I don't know if that's going to work tho. the below citations say it's only the root that work. otoh modern studies used full plant and it seemed to work too

chemistryworld.com/news/rediscovered-native-american-remedy-kills-poxvirus/3003420.article