Wtf I love the left now!

Are we the bad guys?

Attached: 01857923u49238ji.png (799x703, 145K)

The Right really, REALLY loves #Israel. Why is that, Ted?

Attached: 0132r9h1u4f9b1u4ghu.png (802x812, 238.45K)

things are more complex than u would think
but u cant make a 3d shape with only 2 sides

We don't support Israel, not out of antisemitism, but out of opposition to colonialism and the rightwing apartheid government of Israel. All of the far left is against Israel, even the far left jews. People like Bernie Sanders. Actually, ironically, most of the jews in congress are simultaneously democrat and anti-Israel

so tiresome

Meds. Now

Wasn't AOC siding with Israel instead of Palestine back then?

Attached: 1646501702486.jpg (1280x1280, 172.06K)

Their opposition is all talk. Nothing ever comes of it.

>not out of antisemitism
Everything Israel does is rooted directly in judaism.

>Actually, ironically, most of the jews in congress are simultaneously democrat and anti-Israel
Whats the reasoning, who’s jewing who?

The unbased Left HATES Israel meanwhile the part of sanity Republicans LOVES Israel and that's why I am voting straight ticket Republican

You disgust me kike

Cutting funding is not hate. Notice how animated such 'conservatives' get about Israel, yet do little or nothing about the massive amount of hate and violence, even open genocidal rhetoric, toward innocent whites?

>Actually, ironically, most of the jews in congress are simultaneously democrat and anti-Israel
No, they are not. They are all pro-Israel, which proves our claims about them. The narrative that the 'far-left' is against Israel is false. The Jews, the people calling the shots, are totally for Israel. The minions, the peons, the duped voters are against Israel only because they perceive Israeli Jews as oppressive whites hurting precious 'People of Color.' They say nothing about Israel's influence over American politics; because they are not directed to do so. Why not? Israel-loving Jews run the party and are the leaders of the 'far-left.'

I see it as a power struggle between two sects.

LMAO crazy how you people got no idea what you're talking about
There's no reasoning. There's no conspiracy. Jewish people are individuals and Any Forums doesn't really know much about jews despite spending so much time hating on them. Most jews are leftwing and the leftwing doesn't support racist aparthied Israel

Wtf I love AOC now

It's not real she supports the green new deal and is a leftist (((NWO))) minion. She is virtue signaling to keep the Muslim base. It's like saying 'UFO disclose soon!' then 20 years pass and nothing, but the Muslims still think Israel will lose funding.

>The unbased Left HATES Israel
They do literally nothing to Israel, despite having all the power to sanction them and whatever else they'd like to do. The extremist media could turn the world against Israel so easily, yet does nothing of the sort.

>There's no reasoning. There's no conspiracy. Jewish people are individuals and Any Forums doesn't really know much about jews despite spending so much time hating on them. Most jews are leftwing and the leftwing doesn't support racist aparthied Israel

Ahhhh, so that's why Democrats run to AIPAC at every opportunity in order to kneel and lick kike boots. Got it.

>LMAO crazy how you people got no idea what you're talking about
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Democrats do nothing to hurt Israel and everything they are about is Jewish. All of their talking points, all ideas, all rhetoric comes from Jews.

>Israel is our greatest ally, they kill terrorists!
>Israel is Satan, they kill the heckin' Muslimerinos!

Why are all leftmongs such naive spastics?
>ate Israel
>love joos
Did you know that Israelis are jews? That a country is nothing but land and only people have the power to take action?

>cutting aid to Israel means you really really hate Israel
At what point will it dawn on the republican base that this is fucking retarded logic?