Is affirming a child's gender identity "grooming"?

Is affirming a child's gender identity "grooming"?

Attached: unknown-9.png (961x754, 789.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews. Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/pedo movement onto normies and normalized it.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

Yes

If faggots are the ones spreading the pox around then isn't it actually more appropriate to call it groomerpox?

>Reposting screen shot of months old article for the 300th time

yes
their bological gender is what they're stuck with till they're 18, these people are body modding, not changing their gender.

trans kids aren't real, bad teachers are.

It is when you persuade the kid into reconsidering his sexual preferences. Specially since kids are very sexually ambiguous and neutral specially before puberty.

>Specially since kids are very sexually ambiguous and neutral specially before puberty.

Really? I must have been a weird kid then. I always knew who I was (male) and what I was attracted to (women, especially with nice tits).

Attached: 1651627812226.jpg (750x938, 70.92K)

Yes, and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: cfbe1fab91baae47dbdd5933f1777f21-3358605176.jpg (900x1050, 56.2K)

Transkids don't exist without grooming

Pandering to their psychosis isn’t healthy, groomer future-corpse.

Gas yourself before I do it myself kike

Attached: 1647480140792.png (680x888, 188.17K)

Biden won the most votes ever running on a platform of protecting trans kids and the Republicans think people want them to keep attacking them?

Spaming a kid with made up terms in the hopes he changes his behavior is grooming.

>affirming a child's gender
It's the one they are born as you fucking mentally ill degenerates.

stfu groomer

yes and punishing reasonable discussion about the veracity of jewish claims concerning WWII and surrounding events is suppression of freedom of speech and peak goyry
have the glowniggers just quit posting quality coomer b8? wtf? where have all the waifus gone bros?

Attached: AE0957E0-A471-4E8B-9E09-E4DE571455FB.jpg (706x1024, 79.8K)

>Is affirming a child's gender identity "grooming"?
Yes

Yes, because it’s non-compliant with 4chanism. All kids must begin browsing Any Forums at the age of 7 so that they can be educated about all the important things (the JQ, Holohoax, pizzagate, stolen election, niggers, trannies, etc).

Checked

>affirming a child's gender identity

>Hey kid, take these hormones to wildly change your body and stunt your mental development.
>What do you mean that's grooming? I only told him how brave it would be if he told me he was actually, a girl and how special he'd be treated instead of being neglected.

"Gender identity" is made up nonsense words simple as

Kinda, yea.
Kids know literally nothing, not even themselves.
Dresses are just clothes, dolls are just toys, the body just feels things. Parents inherently provide the necessary context, or else these kids will grow up unironically fucking autistic.

is that enough milk to get through the pox season?

Yes

Now imagine that since a toddler they were confusing you saying that gender is changeable, asking if you don't want to wear dresses, that being a girl being being is biological male is cool and showing you a beautiful rainbow and so on.

Now as an adult is easy to think that is impossible that you had your impulses set in stone since you were a toddler and they cant modify your identity, but we are talking about toddlers, that are dependant of adults to understand what reality is.

I am going to convince my kid he is an attack helicopter. I am then going to call every nigger teacher a transphobe for not confirming his identity as an attack helicopter. I will then demand the government arm him with A2A missiles.

When I first saw that picture I thought it read "Goy Ron Desantis" and I thought to myself "yeah probably" I just thought I'd let you know thanks for reading have a good rest of your day or don't it's not like I'm not your dad or anything that would be absurd

Trick question.
Obviously, affirming a child's gender identity is not grooming. It is completely healthy and appropriate.
The trick is, "affirming" means telling them that they are what they're born as.
If you encourage a child to believe that their real gender identity it something other than the single objective biological gender they've possessed since conception, then that is precisely the opposite of affirmation. That anti-affirmation is, in fact, grooming.

Only of you knock her up

There is no such thing as gender identity. You are what you were born as.

I'm not saying sustained propaganda couldn't confuse a child. Just that I don't think most of them start off in an ambiguous, undefined state regarding their gender and attraction.