Why the fuck did democrats think this was a bad image for republicans? I'm English...

Why the fuck did democrats think this was a bad image for republicans? I'm English, so i don't give a fuck about dems vs GOP because my own country has its own problems, but I cannot fathom how they honestly believed that this caricature was somehow a demonisation

Attached: 1653052936367.jpg (600x458, 88.38K)

Actual gigachad. Probably has an IQ of 160 too, but doesn't flaunt his intelligence around and chooses to meet people at their level.

literally giga chad meme for boomers, I thought the public thinks theyre all chuds tho???

Yeah, i saw this in another thread and was baffled when I found out it was real and not a chad meme. Wtf, do lefties really think strength and confidence are negative? Nobody in their right minds looks at this and thinks anything bad unless they are a weak coping faggot.

masculinity has been stigmatized among the normie masses

Really? I don't think any average person looks at jacked dude and goes "he must be ebil :("

Masculinity is seen as out-of-date, it's faux pas.
The funny thing is if a guy who looked like that actually did have a high IQ, earned a doctorate degree and had multiple patents under his name, he would still never be taken seriously by normies because of how a large masculine man is perceived, they really are coping when they assume all big guys are idiots and only pencilneck Chang or Pajeet can be intelligent

People in American cities are exposed to a lot of endocrine disruptors.

>he would still never be taken seriously by normies because of how a large masculine man is perceived
This is usually a good thing.

Horsey is a beta supremacist. His stand-in characters are regularly unassertive and have recessed chins.

These are the people who run the media. Low T faggots. They pump out media to brainwash little boys into being submissive bitches like they are. Thank christ I was raised with Arnie and bible movies

because democrats are mostly limp wristed faggots.

Attached: 317.png (1000x563, 732.85K)

Kek, somebody should send this him.

>The power of Ultra MAGA

It's what they fear the most

They pride themselves on being flabby, onions-addled, effeminate, tiny, inneffectual, non-threatening faggots for some insane reason, like, they legitimately claim going to the fucking gym is a bad thing.

Attached: 21757e03d07eee6b43bad09d1d137cba1c40eaa44e1e683c4a3c77d5df29ea07_1.jpg (640x355, 51.96K)

So being an effeminate twink is what normies think is cool now?

t. grew up watching Rambo and Schwarzenegger n shiet

but why

>Muh new face of the Republican Party!

GigaChad.jpg

YourTermsAreAcceptable.jpg

Looks like a white bigger desu

Because having rejected religion their minds are desperately trying to find another avenue for belief, they have essentially crafted a religion out of these concepts, their devil is the "patriarchy", an ever present but perpetually invisible force ruining their lives, and thus engaging in activities that they have deemed as lined up with the "patriarchy" transforms you into a heretic, they're legit embroiled in witch hunt-esque religuous histeria.

*Nigger desu
Fucking hate autocorrect

Attached: C42F4914-D375-4252-9D78-7207EA49FCD3.jpg (679x356, 26.98K)

*Tbh
Fuck

The left guy looks good, too buffed like op's pic looks nigger tier

Yes, strength and masculinity is synonymous with self sufficiency, which leftist bootlickers absolutely despise.

>normies
*americans and white countries

Look at their "action stars" and it's clear they don't want to cast Stallone, Lundgren, or any other 80s action star looking guys in these roles. If they do cast someone muscular like Tatum they make him comic relief. Look at remakes, they cast some skinny looking fag as Blade instead of buff ass Wesley Snipes. Shit go back to the 50s with Ben Hur and instead of the imposing Heston we get some skinny former fashion model.

They hate strong white men and they think most other people do too