I LOVE HER SO MUCH BROS

It has to stop. She is right.

Attached: Capture.png (616x857, 249.16K)

this confuses the chud

Who cares when she is a puppet for diaspora kikes

I agree with her for once

didn't she just vote for aid package while her brown gang voted against?

Imagine if we could all just come together to fuck israel. We can't though, because the leftists will never work with us since they think only with their emotions.

Yea I am confused. What if she turns around and becomes /ourgirl/. More than likely she's just too retard to realize who funds and supports the majority of "her" positions

Hey look everyone the horse face retard has a good take.

Kill your self jew

This. Her policies are literally the great reset such as the green new deal (so we have to eat bugs and plants), and Democrats calling out Israel has always been a feint.

I guess a cringe clock is based twice a day.

Her donors from AIPAC are going to give her a good lashing

based

Any Forums still doesn't understand that the Democrat party has a history of weakly calling out Israel to appease the minorities like the Muslims, while being totally in bed with Jews. It's all theater.

ocasio cortez feet

The shirt gave me a mild flare of the nostrils. I like it.
Timing with the Israel stuff could probably use some work but maybe there’s a reason why she’s the representative and I’m not.

Controlled Op. Mossad glowies gave her her start, trained her, but she omits it from her CV. Also she is a Jew, from a converso fasmily line. She's always known this, she was lying when she pretended she just found out.

I want to coom inside AOC and until she becomes pregnant with finmongrol mutt babies

The USA is Israels greatest ally, yet Israel is NOT an ally to the USA. I agree with AOC for once. Cut off all aid to Israel.

Attached: 1649369424133.png (800x586, 224.79K)

I love asking people about how weird Western support for Israel is. They're usually speechless and can't give a good explanation.
>isn't it weird huh? Haha

Libs have the nicest feet

of course she's right, but they won't and this horse with tits will do nothing but signal

She fucks predominantly white males

I agree with her on this issue. Globohomo wants to divide and conquer and make us focus on what we disagree on instead of what we do agree on

unironically based

Smart girl. Just got engaged to a ginger and I'm a ginger. I respect her.

I wanna see a footage of her taking the black cock.

That white boyfriend is finally having an effect on her.

that is quite the picke. likely to be saged

Attached: 1651733383589.png (1440x1337, 1.28M)

Ahhhhhhh she is smoking hot bros

why is my bongo boinker diamonds?

Jews. Her bf is a Jew

Based

Fuck off kike. We oppose Israel on this board. Go suck off JIDF cock somewhere else, Moishe.

She's so based. Republicans are never getting my vote again in Federal elections until they act the same way.

well she low-key flirted with elon musk. maybe her pussy is still wet for him and she is taking the conservative tradpill behind-the-scenes