I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end

I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end.
I was here a lot in the summer and the unvaxxed community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for the Vaccine to even kill a hundred thousand and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>stay vaxxed
>when you know you know
>he doesn’t know
>keep coping faggot
>you'll drop dead by next month
>100% eoy everybody dies
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by the end of year deaths we'll be in the billions.
Here we are.
After seeing the dump in cases today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, the vaxxed didn’t die (fortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the AIDS apocalypse, it will not be the End Times Zombie apocalypse. The world will not be dropping dead (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major happenings or events.
I will enjoy watching unvaxxtards burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

Attached: quit.jpg (795x456, 26.84K)

Attached: 1647030457116.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

Let's guess his flag Any Forums, Israel or Canada?

See you tomorrow

Great post, OP. Let me add by telling you this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

Didn't read. Shut up faggot. Not taking it. Cope

Attached: 1653009422793.jpg (749x706, 31.88K)

Tldr
No one cares. You convince no one. Jew memeflag talks shit
>OMG

This website is a cesspool. I'm drawn to it the same way a moth is drawn to flame. Well at least the Any Forums board is a cesspool. No one can deny that. IDK about some of the other boards they seem fair and balanced to me. At least moreso than here. I agree with everything you said though. I managed to stay away from Any Forums for 1 month once. It was nice. It was over this past winter

cope nigger, enjoy your 25 years reduced life spa. No refunds

>unvaxxed community
>community
Go back

>This website is a cesspool. I'm drawn to it the same way a moth is drawn to flame. Well at least the Any Forums board is a cesspool. No one can deny that. IDK about some of the other boards they seem fair and balanced to me. At least moreso than here. I agree with everything you said though. I managed to stay away from Any Forums for 1 month once. It was nice. It was over this past winter
That was a good month too. I did lots of fun stuff during it

>it’s in my genetic make up to troll pol even though I hate it
you faggots are a joke.

>I quit coming to Any Forums
And done... lies right off the bat.

I do hate it. If you only knew how much I want to be free of coming here and trolling you morons. If you only knew how much of a personal toll it was on my life as well as yours to have to sit and listen to me bitch up your threads with far left propaganda and anti-nazi history lessons about the true horrors and the enslavement of the German people in nazi Germany

>Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
Always nice how idiots manage to mistake bullshit slides for good-faith posting

Mostly just FBI honey pots still here at this point.

See you tomorrow

Fuck you, fuck every fiber of your mask, and fuck every drop of your vaccine. All that matters is that I still don't have it because I still don't want it.

Attached: 1620502374709.jpg (409x409, 27.79K)

Didn't read. Kys.

You can't leave. You're paid to shill here.

Attached: 1530740070753.jpg (683x683, 60.17K)

more like 90% russian bots

A textwall about quitting 4chud, posted on 4chud by a memeflag.
Damn

>histrionic faggotry
>memeflaggot
>blogpost
Do you know anything about NLP? No? Pity, it'll replace you eventually.

Attached: frren.jpg (776x777, 43.8K)

post nose

>1pbtID
>tl;dr
Don’t care, not getting it.

it's not a community, it's literally Kremlin shills, settle down

Just rusbots shilling. Russia's counter-vaccine narrative (while pushing their sputnik mystery juice) is just another way to undermine the west.
You don't come here to get educated. You come here to laugh at russia.

Attached: 1649197616029.jpg (1024x1024, 210.84K)

Alright see you tomorrow

how can i get paid as well? i want monies for sitting on this board 24/7!

so go on, fuck off then

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Shalom moshe

Attached: memeflag-falseflag.jpg (750x526, 270.01K)