Should under-25s be allowed to

Should under-25s be allowed to

-Vote
-Have a driving license
-Drink alcohol
-Own a gun
-Take medicine

Or are they not mature enough?

Attached: 1653066881542 (1).png (735x881, 459.55K)

no. all fields

No. Social media, including Any Forums, proves the vast majority of that age group is not mentally mature.

You should be allowed to kill a tranny if you're under the age of 25. You should also be allowed to kill a tranny if you're 25 or older.

With underage trans people, basically, statistically, the sooner care (transitioning) is started the better outcomes they'll have later in life. Huge reduction in suicide and other psychological comorbidities. No one claiming "kids shouldn't be on hormone blockers" cares about the kids. It's all rhetoric. Statistically those kids are gonna fuckin kill themselves a few decades in the future specifically because you denied them hormone blockers. This is science I know you all hate science

I think the key here is that transitioning should only be allowed when the end result is cute and women should only be allowed to transition into bimbos, not men.

Meaningless stats like "reduced lifetime suicide rates" and "massive reductions in depression symptoms etc" doesn't matter if I personally don't like whatever medicine they're talking about, though.

i think trans shit is weird and gross, fuck science

Not before taxing boomers for social media use.

stop grooming kids.

>RRRREEEEEEE LET ME TAKE HORMONES AND CUT OFF MY DICK OR I'LL KILL MYSELF!!
no, i don't care about those kids, they can just kill themselves. they're just little attention craving narcissists.

Attached: pepe_exhausted.jpg (125x125, 2.73K)

That’s Jewish propaganda! Don’t ask why, it just is, okay?!

No adult should be allowed to do anything. Everything should be dictated by a based and redpilled /ourguy/ with a big dick like Putin or Hitler.

>LET ME CUT MY DICK OFF OR ILL KILL MYSELF
Then die.

This.

based

18 is fine for all of those you just listed what the real problem is the shitters in political positions who sit there for 10+ years

I like Canadians.

Attached: 1652888776985.jpg (1080x1080, 88.09K)

Mentally ill people should not have any say in anything that affects other people. They lack the capacity to make reasoned decisions.
There's no such thing as "gender", let alone "gender affirming" treatment.

>anti trans person is actually a jewish tranny

Attached: savage.png (500x584, 161.42K)

I didnt have my shit figured out at all by 25. We're in a different kind of world, I wouldn't trust anyone not old enough to get too drunk and fuck up their life. Really I dont trust anybody who hasnt openly made mistakes.

Wait. KEK
>GROOMED

Attached: IMG_20220421_131819_235.jpg (1280x720, 128.75K)

>90% of women never mature past being reasonably well mannered children and 100% of faggots are mentally ill degenerates. Neither should have full rights of a sovereign adult and should not be allowed to make decisions with consequences like an actual adult.

Attached: 1623806739515.jpg (971x1386, 423.69K)

>Should under-25s be allowed to
>-Vote
Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

Nobody really has their shit together at any age, but there's a huge difference between people who fuck up but know they fucked up and can still make objectively rational decisions, and the sorts of garish freaks who become trans.

what the fuck is "care"? That's such a generic word

Maybe that's where the fractional votes came from...

>Jewish
>trans
>doing something more based publicly than the vast majority of people

Attached: 066EDD50-FDB6-4B00-8AA1-BD26841DBF64.gif (220x164, 27.38K)

More like corina Hon