It took Mohammed more than three years and a journey of more than 5...

>It took Mohammed more than three years and a journey of more than 5,000 miles to reach the UK after fleeing a massacre in his village in Sudan.

>Now, just over a week after arriving by kayak across the Channel, he is among the first tranche of asylum seekers facing forced removal to Rwanda, on the continent where his journey began.

>He said the prospect of travelling to Rwanda, after fleeing Sudan via Libya, had triggered flashbacks. “I thought the UK was a good country with a lot of humanity,” he said. “I’m shocked that the Home Office is not treating me like a human being.

>He travelled from Sudan to Libya and spent a year there, where he said he was exploited by traffickers. Libya is a popular transit country for refugees from places such as Sudan and Eritrea who are trying to reach Europe by crossing the Mediterranean in small boats to Italy.

>They made it to Dover, where Mohammed said they were processed by Home Office officials and tested for Covid. He and four other Sudanese men he travelled with were taken to a detention centre and given a notice of intent about being offshored to Rwanda.

>The first group of illegal migrants have received notices of intent. Depending on their circumstances, they will have up to 14 days to submit reasons on why they should not be relocated to Rwanda.”

theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/18/i-thought-the-uk-was-a-good-country-man-faces-removal-to-rwanda

LMAO

Attached: 3500.jpg (1240x744, 50.35K)

Fled a massacre for three years.

Ya Ukrainians got it easy with white privledge
Ww3 kicks off black and brown people should refuse. They were lucky to get help in ww2
Pinks and chinks can go kill each other

Like the useless UK police will ever find Muhammed again, that nigga is out banging prime young white pussy and buying a fake UK passport as we speak

>fleeing a massacre in Sudan
>cant just move to a neighboring country, has to travel 5000 miles to get to the UK
Bullshit. Some jew NGOs probably financed his whole trip

why do you have to make us look bad with muttposting like this?

Good. Kick him out. He's not an asylum-seeker. He's a free-shit seeker.

And when that happens we'll cut off your supply of Louis Vuitton, menthols, and Walgreens.

>stonetosscomic.jpg
>look bad ?

Because it's the truth, I've lived in London and it is fucking riddled with shitskins that came to the UK as refugees and are now refusing to leave and the shitty UK police won't do shit, they aren't even allowed to taze people that run anymore, it's a fucking joke

Fleeing to kaffirs lmao

no it's the fact that you HAD to include cuck shit in your post about white pussy that made it a muttpost

Why didn't he stay and form a militia with his fellow (also staying) countrymen to put an end to the massacres? Fuck off, we're full.

Based UK, niggers can fuck off we've got enough overhere as it is. You spent all that time travelling through Italy, you could have stayed there, you went to France with the view of crossing in calais, you could have stayed there. I guess beggers fleeing their shothole countries can be choosers, oh wait... you're getting turfed back to the shithole you came from

Imagine thinking working class England is filled with any sort of "humanity" it's literally the European cesspool, I hope he gets stabbed by some chav cunt.

Attached: ingerlunds foinest.jpg (813x540, 67.59K)

Oh, that's too bad. Anyway,

he came from France not Sudan

>Mohammed
Goodbye.
Don't come back.

Attached: Yes...png (175x175, 21.99K)

>“I thought the UK was a good country with a lot of humanity,”

the brits betray their own without any stress, let alone how they treat others. what makes them think its a good place to live?

bravo Farkers absolutely well said. down with those grubby oiks I would rather a gang of coloured gentlemen than those disgusting urchins

Attached: u7uure.png (1003x607, 1.49M)

Most mooslims are seeking freedom in non mooslim countries.
Sure they are you ignorant fucking white people.

Ah I see lol well regardless, living in the UK you are exposed to constant interracial couples and most of them are white women going out with Africans, that entire country I just a huge cuckold video and it deserves to be set on fire as morality is non-existant

>asylum seekers
>from Sudan
>in Britain
No, they're just invaders. If they were refugees they'd stop when in a neighboring country not keep going for more welfare.
Because its true