Remember what (((they))) took from us

rip white space dream

Attached: Screen+Shot+2020-01-21+at+4.41.58+PM.png (1000x556, 777.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13993-stature
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when all you have in life is le Star Wars
>but you never bother to write a script, direct a movie, or do any film work
>the ones that do then do whatever they want with your Le Star Wars

You get out of the world what u put in...

this is a 4/10 in asia

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 1.52.08 PM.png (682x786, 595.68K)

>jew
>nigger
>nigger
>chink
>jew
>spic

wow

>Le

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (203x249, 13.75K)

>everyone under 5’6”
What did micky mouse mean by this?

Attached: 122914DA-5EAE-440E-B5A5-257626C74B1F.jpg (400x400, 17.57K)

for you unloved retard, ill put it simple.
Star Wars was something that made part of our white childhood. Them taking what we loved as kids and making it globohomo is a sign that globohomo was taken the future.
This is way more than star wars.
this random movie series is just an example of how we are gone from the white world.
Thousands of scripts have been made, thousands of ideas, suggestions, but Mr. Shlomo Sheckelstein Hollywoodberg would never give it to you because he's doing his jewish agenda.
The worst blindman is the one who refuses to see.
Open your eyes goyim.

It's as if I added "Le" on purpose? Anything Star Wars is reddit-tier

that's why the nigger smashed, looked white enough

You're no different than those niggers screaming "We don't have any black movies or black actors getting Oscars!" Go fucking make Star Wars or movies if all you live for is coomsuming media and stop whinning like a little bitch, then u can add all the white actors u want

>Topinard considers the average stature of man to be 165 cm.
font: jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13993-stature

Moonknight Season 2 when?

you're done chimping out?
read again what I said, there was a deeper analysis. Wake up goyim

No there wasn't. All you did was just go up the hierarchy of blame
>"but but but I can't make movies because the jooz own the movie production companies!"

Then create your own production company, how did u think George Lucas make the movies? You're just mad that they are doing whatever the fuck they want with the shit that they own (and worked hard to own) because back in the day no one had hope for shitty black and white movies but the jews kept at it and now you're mad because they don't make the movies like back in the day, which by the way, the same production companies are still owned by the same people that made those white movies, you're just lazy and like to complain online, go complain on Twitter u retard

I don't know why the girl got so confident in showing this affection with the photo nigger to the point of clinging to him.

Clear body language of affections with the nigger.

>Go fucking make Star Wars or movies if all you live for is coomsuming media
What is the death of public domain at the hands of jewish political groups?
What is shared cultural mythology?

When they took your foreskin they took your mind.

Attached: americans and circumcision consent no choice kikeslave golems.jpg (960x540, 47.56K)

that spic looks more middle eastern to me, either way, shame

>>oooga booga just make your own production company
Yeah of course goyim, just make our own politcal party, just make your own movie production company, just open up your own music production company.
Ofc you can make it, you just need the millions of dollars and dw about nothing else, the (((ones))) reigning over all media will just let you cause theyre so nice

the (((people behind the cameras and the media))) are squishing white women into being submissive to niggers. This is to brainwash young girls into thinking that's normal.

>"nooo you can't expect me to get off my comfy sofa and go do something with my life!!!"

You're both just bitter communists that want everything handed down to you, lazy fucking poor cunts who don't work or do shit, I have my own videogame studio and make and publish the types of games I want, I started from nowhere and got somewhere, whats your excuse? Stay mad losers and don't forget to clean the cheetoh dust from your shirts

>Worked hard to own
So your suggeston is that billionaire international jews worked hard for their money, is it rabbi? Not sure people will fall for such weak pilpul here.
>Jews kept at it
Kept at what, specifically?
> the same production companies are still owned by the same people that made those white movies
This is just obviously untrue. You think Disney made the original Star Wars, do you? You think the Disney family still runs the Disney company? Why do you even bother with this shit?

Why do you think public domain was created as the opposite side of the coin that is copyright? What purpose was it for? Why was it considered important? What do you think we have lost from it's abandonment?

Selling out used to be an insult before the kikes gained controll of the media. Now shekelrats like you think the acquisition of money above all else is the highest most noble of goals. And look at the society these jewish notions have created.

>spic
bro hes literally jewish thus the middle easter features

>Make up words and argue against them
This is called strawmanning. Jews use it extensively but it's paper thin and obvious.

>I have my own video game studio.
Sure you do, rabbi. Sure thing.

may I know youre ethnic background and where you're writing us from, mr shlomo?

>"shit he's making good arguments"
>"aaah my last final card! Call him a jew!"
>"check mate buddy! Woo that was a close one!"

Pathetic.

based brit
Shlomo here is trying to preach illusion of choice on Any Forums, lmao.

it's very pro poc which is great. Ugly independent asian girl. White girl fucking successful black buck. Independent beautiful black girl.

Your arguments are sustained on anything, you're trying to throw sand at our eyes like they worked hard for it and that we are the lazy ones cause we have this fake ass free world where we can just go and create a movie studio and join in on the oscars ceremony next year.

You mean the Jews with the connections.

>Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada was born on March 9, 1979, in Guatemala City, Guatemala, to a Guatemalan mother, María Eugenia Estrada Nicolle, and a Cuban father, Óscar Gonzalo Hernández-Cano