Oil is expensive as fuck because...Ukraine?

>oil is expensive as fuck because...Ukraine?
>people refuse to buy cheap lard instead
>all because some bribed quacks told them lies in the 90's

Can you even deprogram the society with facts and logic once they eat up your bullshit once?

Attached: IMG_20220520_193412_1.jpg (4137x3102, 2.45M)

ukraine tongues my anus

You can't just use fucking lard for industrial equipment unless you want it to last 1/10th as long as it should, retard.
You sound like some dipshit kid who just found out cars can (theoretically) run on vegetable oil.

I don't use cars :^

Attached: IMG_20220502_174918_1.jpg (3456x3456, 1.54M)

Is that a tripod?

Attached: IMG_20220502_174339_1.jpg (3456x3456, 1.93M)

Does it run on lard, just like rest of the machanized world?

Yes. I burn lard to move it with my mighty foot.

You also move the tractors and machines to make that bread and render and transport that lard?

love lard. it won't get bad from heat like butter that brown and it is wonderfull for anything made in a pan.

Lard is healthier than butter
>More monosaturated fats
>More omega 3s
>Less polysaturated fats

Move what?

Attached: 9k=(117).jpg (1280x720, 278.72K)

Lard is not available in my country
I would not buy if it was though because it comes from swoyne (şoy+swine)

You know lard is literally any animal fat, right? Get a beaver, bear or cow lard.

Lard is pig fat though? Cowfat is tallow?
>beaver, bear or cow lard
These are even more unavailable

Tallow, lard, blubber and schmaltz are all "smalec" in polish. American idiots are complicating things for no reason again to feel special.

Lard is giga based. You ever make fried chicken in lard? Incredible.

The oil used to make the plastic container and plastic bag :^)

Fries fried in cow lard taste the best. MCDonalds used to make belgian fries until they switched to plant oils and gave everyone cancer.

I'm talking about vegetable oils, you are talking about the gasoline. Two different topics.

schmaltz is yiddish

No. In English, schmaltz is all bird lard, including chicken.

oic forgot there was a cooking oil squeeze because of the ukraine. I usually go through a stick of butter every month or so, and use whatever comes out my meat to supplement.

English and polish both tend to borrow yiddish words.

I just bought 24lb of tallow, it's in my fridge. Made so many parathas with it and I cook everything in/with it.

Attached: 0937 - leZC0L0.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Lard is full of PUFAs because pig diet. Either eat tallow or butter.

Globo Jews took shmaltz from polish Jews living in Poland long before WWII. Polish "smalec" came first and then they adopted it.

you're eating grains. please don't give nutritional commentary

What's a Pufa and how can I pay for my carbon sin?

I think they were important things in the past which is why there are special words. We also have different words for pig fat, rendered pigfat, ruminant fat, seal fat etc.

I'm eating bread, that thing that all humans ate for the last 5000 years.

chleb

Poly-unsaturated fatty acids. They are fragile and cause oxidative stress. It's the seed oil meme.

The English language is actually the only worthwhile invention Americans are not responsible for, user.

yes

why do you keep your drugs on your pc desk

>Poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
I don't think they can prove that it shortens human lifeapan in a signifocant way.

Paleofag

So I will remember to take them?

Tbh lard stinks up the house worse than olive oil or virgin coconut oil. It has a better flavor but when I look at a 5lb tub of lard, all I can think about is the height factory it must have come from

Imagine what a lard faculty smells like