/NPG/ NIGGERPOX GENERAL #1 - Pureblood Edition-

A weakened immune system makes you more vulnerable to all diseases, so I'm guessing it's highly likely that the Niggerpox fucks Vaxxed NPCs up pretty badly.

What is your political opinion on this matter?

Attached: images (3).jpg (286x176, 9.76K)

I’m happy because I’m invested in the company that makes the monkeypox vaccine

Reminder that the very first cases of groidrilla fever aka niggerpox aka gaycockspox spread BECAUSE of faggots and if anyone gets it and gets sick it will be BECAUSE of faggots

>VAXX AIDS IS A HOAX-ACK

Glowniggers are preparing to make monkeypox a big thing, get prepared for something worse than covid. And im not talking about the disease itself.

Just like AIDS. Africa and fags are the gift that keep on giving, huh? And they're in every classroom grooming our kids into wanting to be like them.

Hopefully you will get monkey pox and the vaccine will be as effective as the Covid vaccine

/NFPG/ niggerfaggotpox general

the US has already ordered 13 million freeze-dried vaccines. it probably won't really affect the markets since a vaccine is already around and in large quantities.

They ordered those 13 million from the company I invested in. That’s my point.

non vaxed, non swabbed
not my problem

I will get neither and I don’t care how well the vaccine works I care about how much it will make me.

OP here, evidence that proofs that niggerpox affects faggots, niggers and vaxxed NPCs is much appreciated to build the OP

someone posted an article linking it to faggotry yesterday but link got shoa'd

Well it would make sense since it’s transmitted by fluids

if a fag infected with niggerfaggotpox has a leaky asshole and then sits in public transport can we get infected by sitting on the same seat???????

Maybe but monkeypox isn’t contagious during incubation they would have to be actively presenting with lesions and other symptoms in order to be infectious.

Attached: kaposi_sarcoma.jpg (650x605, 68K)

I don't even touch niggers, nevermind fuck a pustule covered one in the shit-pipe. Only faggots who fuck niggers need to worry about a faggot nigger disease

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-124710_Chrome.png (1080x1511, 581.58K)

Ok, why are these threads being spammed, saying it's FAGGOT POX or VAIDS...
The spamming glows.
Is it really the beginning of Dark Winter?
>Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.
>It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States.

Attached: 1651098347743.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

bullshit

>conducted on June 22–23
June 2022/2023 oubreak, 2001 means something else.