NOOOOOOO!!!!! We gotta stop the satanic elites from legalizing pedophiliarino!

>NOOOOOOO!!!!! We gotta stop the satanic elites from legalizing pedophiliarino!
Not my problem

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 12.24.10 PM.png (1256x1196, 1012.13K)

Taking advantage of mentally or physically immature people is wrong. This is something none of you understand.

Lol

Cope

Brain stops developing at 25. Under 25, you are mentally immature.

That's like 85% of Americans, user.

taking advantage of economically insecure ones too, thats why prostitution is immoral, and so is marriage.

Yet society thinks its okay for 15 and 16 yos to drive 2 ton deathdozers at 60 mph and get abused at fast food jobs at 14.

>taking advantage of mentally or physically immature people is wrong
Then you need to put age of consent for women at 180 not 18, cretin.

The bigger question is why should I care? Society has decided that ten yos can be trans if they have medical diagnosis. I'm not a doctor but that seems to have much greater possible consequences than underage girls having consensual sex with adults

There has to be a certain cutoff point where you're considered "an adult" and part of that includes taking on these kind of responsibilities to make these decisions for yourself while accepting the consequences. Eighteen is more than reasonable.

This. An 18 year old is no different from a child. Unless you're around the same age, you are a groomer that wants to take advantage of someone that young.

14 year-old girls are ripe for marrying and breeding. The 18 year-old scam is a jewish scam to get women on college and workforce.

Did I say that isn't the case? Did I? The world is messed up, and you are probably one of the messed up ones.

And yet you can drive a murder machine at 15/16 and go fight in a war at 18.

Groomer pedo

>They can change their gender at 10 or decide to stop puberty but the PP can NOT go into a VJ below the magic age line
Tired of pretending this makes sense. The elites don't even care about this anymore, yes, they always fucked kids and will fuck kids no matter what you do but a high aoc was a useful tool to criminalize and scandalize people they didn't like.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 12.43.39 PM.png (1140x1084, 1.68M)

30+ women are just as if not more retarded than their younger counterparts. They don't mature. The idea that women get more intelligent is a meme people learned from television.

Women need male permission so I agree

This thread is so fucking gay I’m going to spice it up a little. The Beast Champion armor with the alternative cape is objectively the best armor in the game. Super cool, and good poise too. What are your builds looking like boys? Who’s best girl? We need answers to these questions.

Attached: 6C794040-7AB9-4C58-A1BB-6104ACAABBB9.jpg (225x224, 10.38K)

Reformed stoic looks like the wojak or basedjack loool

Attached: E-9Ieo4WQAEzKco.jpg (960x1280, 103.13K)

14 year olds have been shown to be capable of making serious medical decisions on the same level as 21 yos too. I suspect a large part of the "underdeveloped" brain meme exists is simply bc we keep teens from doing things that allow them to develop. The brain never stops developing btw its always changing

This faggot thinks work is abuse. With no bills jobs like that bought me my first car