Are we living in Revelation? Is this the fate of jabbies compromising their natural immunity?

Are we living in Revelation? Is this the fate of jabbies compromising their natural immunity?

Attached: 1653052870702m.jpg (804x1024, 168.27K)

American protestants, with their Q boomer prophecy tier understanding of scripture, are the sole reason of the fall of the credibility of Christianity in modern times. You will be punished in due course.

>Festering sores
Plz tell me this is the monkey pox thing

Most of revelations already unfolded in the 1st century.
Learn scripture

I just made this same thread, now everyone will call you an alt of mine and they will call these threads a shill raid.
Coincidences do simply happen sometimes

>literally anything happens or is reported to have happened in corporate media
>Evangelicals: "HECKIN' WOWZERS Y'ALL THIS IS JUST LIKE REVELATION IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD BRO OBAMA IS THE HECKIN' ANTI-CHRIST NO WAIT IT'S HILLARY NO WAIT IT'S BIDEN NO WAIT IT'S KAMALA NO WAIT IT'S..."

Attached: 3154354365.jpg (640x590, 69.22K)

I tip my fedora to you sir!

First angel fucking sucks. What are the next ones?

No, the temple hasn't been built yet, rabbis claim they got all the materials ready however the location for where the temple is going to be built is yet to be under their control, for now. There is a certain point in Palestine that is currently occupied by a Mosque, that's where they want to build it. It's impossible to say, could take decades or it could be set in motion next year for all you know.

Ophanim is the coolest angel

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-100412_YouTube.jpg (1242x1080, 257.09K)

Low iq post, if you ever got any sort of medicine, medical assitance, dentist, or any other vax you're in the same category and you burn in hell by your own logic. But you're a dumb mutt so you can't figure that out

Yeah, because diseases with pox didn't exist until now.

Kek

can someone make a meme with pic rel and pictures of the monkey pox with headlines

Yes. Pestilence arrived in 2020, War joined the party in februari and Famine is saddling his horse.

Did they slaughter the red heffer already?

>Are we living in Revelation?
Yes and no. There's obviously scripted moves, but it's also causing stuff to bubble up out of the collective subconscious that they didn't see coming, and can't control.

>Q boomer prophecy tier
You mean like that corny "it will happen when the weather cools" shit that gets posted here?

lel

Ch-checked...

cope jabfag. You were warned against the jab and chose to ignore the warnings

>it will happen when the circus leaves
>that's when they'll make their honk
>watch for these signs:
>a horn will honk but will not make a sound
>a tiger will stand on seven chairs
>two elephants will blow their trunks in a silence all will hear
>the wig and the nose will strike

Attached: 1605382722085.jpg (700x662, 52.69K)

>your numbers check
May our faith be as fortified as Noah's. >for we are indeed in revelation of the Lord.

Attached: 1651794066296.jpg (720x738, 137.14K)