THE COMMANDER OF AZOV HAS SURRENDERED

Azov has died in the city where it was born.

Attached: 7A28F777-D2C2-4BB6-AAB1-0A97ED005A96.jpg (1125x1427, 606.9K)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: ZBee.jpg (914x1091, 96.28K)

So, the ONE goal Putin has publicly stated was reached now: To - and I quote - "denazify the Ukraine". We shall see whether Putin will call his "military operation" successful, with respect to that one, singular stated goal. I'm sure Mr. Putin will totally stop his war efforts immediately, as he is a man of his word and totally not a permanently lying duplicitous KGB goon.

And now we wait.

its just because he had already won

this belongs in either the pro or anti containment thread. thank you

No, they haven't died, that's the problem.

Major news gets drowned out by memes and creepy loli hentai in those threads.

The war would have stopped last month if Kiev wasn’t kicking its feet at the negotiation table. Now they lose even more land.

He didn't only state one goal retard
He also wanted demilitarization and for the eastern terroritories to declare independence or join or join Russia

this probably didn't even happen (no source given) so does that really matter?

actually this
I can't remember when mariupol or kherson was mentioned
afaik they wanted to make DLNR independent

>Azov has died in the city where it was born.
You know it was born in Kharkiv right?

Fuck is this vatnig shill thread? He released a statements ours ago he had no plans of surrendering. You faggots are getting so desperate

Attached: 1651857141605.png (808x944, 42.31K)

your mother is calling child

Azov still has other members in other parts of Ukraine from what i understand. Mariupol was Just their base.

I seriously doubt it because the DNR would parade him around for propaganda victory, but it's still funny how he shat on deserters and POW's as cowards and traitors when AZOG just settled into Azovstal expecting an extraction to Turkey or Israel and then when the delusions stopped he let all of his soldiers surrender.

Attached: 1652824495909.png (1173x686, 1.4M)

wow how will americans feel when they realize that their 40 billion dollars will not win this war

Name one other goal he stated and provide primary source, i.e. either Putin saying it in Russian or official press release by the Kremlin in Russian. Failure to cite the source with the constraints I mentioned? Post discarded.

Putin isnt the one who refuses to negotiate its Zelensky who doesnt want to because the anglos said no. Every time there is any progress for peace the west agrees to send more weapons and money why do you think they do that?

Thank you for the update. I intend to further verify. I want this guy ripped apart and I don't believe they'll exchange him. But I want more confirmation.

Death to Kosher Glowniggers!

Attached: azov 5.jpg (750x430, 40.02K)

Putin's idea of negotiating is taking ukrie territory. What kind of retard would agree to that? There's only one way this war would end and that's if Jewtin gets wacked or Ukraine gets completely occupied.
there's no need to verify, nigger. sorry to break your coping mechanism, but he didn't surrender

BUT HOW CAN THIS BE ? THEY ARE TELLING ME UKRAINE IS WINNING EVERY DAY