Could monkeypox be

Attached: 16_2+The+first+angel+went+and+poured+out+his+bowl+on+the+land,+and+ugly,+festering+sores+broke+out+on+the+people+who+had+the+mark+of+the+beast+and+worshiped+its+image..jpg (1024x576, 91.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markofthebeast.com/refunds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3NVe8m_kB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch the water

Wait only faggots get monkey pox so far. Isn't this true?

So far yes, if the mark was the vaccine, millions of innocent people who trusted the lying media would die. The mark could be a lifestyle of doing something YOU KNOW GOD hates. This flag could be the thing that reprents the support of the beastly lifestyle

Attached: 1280px-LGBTQ+_rainbow_flag_Quasar__Progress__variant.svg.png (1280x813, 20.93K)

No, the body of Christ is still here.
>No mention of the churches at all past chapter 3 after the Angel pronounces judgement.
>This comes far before the revealing of the Anti-Christ, building of the temple, etc.
I'm convinced, however, that this are merely conditioning tactics to ultimately usher in the Anti-Christ system.
>"b-but Christians have always said that the end was coming and nothing happened!!!!"
Matthew 24:38-39
>For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
There are specific prophecies in Revelation about things that are true today that weren't true 70 years ago, let alone a thousand.
Revelation 11:8-10
>And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
We are closer today than we have ever been to the coming of the Son of Man. Have you accepted Christ as your savior? Christ said all that believe on me shall not die, but have everlasting life. Repent of your Sin, and trust in the risen Son of God: Jesus of Nazareth, the Lamb of God who was slain before the foundation of the World.

now bible to legalize hoax

Yes i do, but i still think i'm not worthy of salvation. I will just hope for the best

>apes and monkeys are beasts
>start to worship apes and monkeys (BLM)
>get monkeypox

Makes sense.

Christcucks are at it again, they might be onto something this time though.

Attached: second coming of christ.jpg (447x611, 37.62K)

Most serious Christians accept that these times are the end times. The discussion isn't "if", it's how far along are we.

Attached: prophesy true.png (960x1895, 1.43M)

There's nothing to really suggest that the vaxx is anything but the mark of the beast. The word that "mark" is translated from clearly refers to some kind of inoculation.

Attached: stake.png (1595x899, 495.06K)

>she brought forth a man child
>manchild
The NEETs shall inherit the Earth...

Man is fallible and unworthy of Salvation. But it's a free gift given by the grace of God. Christ died to redeem man, he paid it all.
Repent literally means to have a change of mind. The word in Greek is Metanoia: to think differently after. It's a heart belief in the risen savior that redeems man. It's always been that way since Cain and Abel.
Paul wrote in Eph. 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves. Not of good works, Lest any man should."
It's not by man's work that we can be redeemed, because if it was based on our work, that would make Christs' sacrifice of none effect.
James' writing was based on the fact of "okay, you're a Christian, this is how you can effectively show your salvation to others." Faith as evidenced by works.

why go for the root word charax and not what's specifically said -- charagma? And I like how a palisade gets turned into a hollow object with liquid such as a syringe kek. Anyway, if you want to pursue that route, why dont you translate all of revelations using the roots of all words there and see where it leads you. Y'know, some consistency in your exegesis

markofthebeast.com/refunds

>if you dont have a doomsday fetish then you took jab
are you all bots?

Attached: Tfw.jpg (492x449, 29.71K)

WTF is this?

Attached: wtfisthis.png (696x789, 149.31K)

just a happy lil guy 8 )

Nobody gets vaxxed in their right hand or forehead though.

>millions of people would die
Nigger do you even know what Revelation is about?

following (((the script))), are we?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3NVe8m_kB8

Attached: C0FC636F-3F4D-4789-AA14-8446DD301686.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

There are a shit ton of inconsistencies from the get go

HAVE A NICE DAY