Any prison survival tips?

I think I'm going to prison soon. I'm currently hiding off town. Any pol anons ever been to prison? What's the survival guide?

Attached: images - 2022-05-21T001755.069.jpg (559x549, 10.8K)

Hide razer blades in your butthole to prevent getting raped a second time.

Fuck off

Stick to yourself and your own race.
Don't sit down to eat with those that are not your own race.
DO NOT TAKE DRUGS FROM ANYONE. That's a good way to become someone's bitch.
Keep your head down and keep to yourself.
The first night is the hardest. Get's easier after that.

This is what a friend of mine said after he went to prison.

How tall are you? What race are you?

Are you going to prison in the Philippines?

Rape the first dude you see

Also, how long are you going away for? What level of security are you going to be?

Our pigs are communist traitor zogbots and they wouldnt have any luck dragging me to a court room let alone prison. if they are morally incorrect then refuse to comply and see you in valhalla brother

Do not talk to guards. That's my tip.

never let another man cuff you

Have fun :)

don't reach over anyone's plate/tray
don't flush after 11
don't ever fucking whistle
save sugar/citrus/bread and make a wine like drink in a plastic bag.
work out constantly

Any advice I could give probably wouldn't apply beyond don't back down from a fight, even if you don't win its the will to fight that matters, they feed on fear.

>DO NOT TAKE DRUGS FROM ANYONE. That's a good way to become someone's bitch
Thanks for this tip
>What race are you?
I my race doesn't matter since I'm in Philippines. I'm 176 cm

Learn to appreciate homosexual encounters. It will make it easier if you can at least appreciate the occasional cock in the ass or mouth. Once you get out you can forget it ever happened and go back to womenfolk.

Attached: 1a8f3dd66565c388b96bacac9bdb5d2d--roma-downey-touched-by-an-angel.jpg (345x233, 23.97K)

Why?
??
I don't want to fucking die.
Probably

Shut the fuck up

Stick to yourself and stick up for yourself, get swole to fend off niggers, and don't be an asshole to the guards they can fuck your life up good.

what reason are you wanted for?

You will need protection. Find the inmate known as Fleece Johnson. You need to sag your pants real low to show you a tough guy and not to be messed with.

You asked for help. I did 5 years in Federal Prison and offered advice. Not gonna lie to ya and tell you that you won't get sexually assaulted. Anyone who says you won't either weren't in a legit prison or is talking out their ass.

Ok well there is going to be a difference in the prison systems. I would assume it's worse where you are going. Race is a big deal in the American prison system apparently, that's why I asked. If you are 176 cm you are pretty tall for the Philippines so I wouldn't be worried about rape.
Main thing is keep your head down and just do your time. You will get through this, even if it's a long stretch (my friend did 3 years). The first night is the hardest.
Also, you will probably be sleeping on hard surfaces. Sleep on the hard floor with a mat for a couple weeks before you go in. Then anything that had padding will feel better and you will sleep better.
If you smoke or do drugs, get COMPLETELY off those COLD TURKEY well before you go in so that you are not having withdrawals while you are also in prison - that's just hell.

>Do not talk to guards. That's my tip.
word, they're crooked snitches. They almost got my mate murdered.

Become uber religious.

If someone disrespects you then you must address it with violence and never back down or else you will be treated like a bitch. You will survive.