Attached: srb.png (1200x800, 137.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TwioIc6a_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any Forums? More like Serbia.

Domaci film PANKOT NE E MRTOV

Macedonian film. Any Forums the movie. Means "punk's not dead."

Hard to disagree

Attached: 1649011079958.png (686x439, 268.8K)

>the bi-hourly Serbia thread
Theres more people in ChongQing than in entire Serbia. You know that?

I like Serbia but that guy should've told the truth about shoving the bottle up his ass. If you're gonna put stuff in your butt don't blame someone else because it will get out of hand.

i was thinking about that years ago

dont sweat it, kid

Attached: aK78ozO_700b.jpg (700x788, 91.03K)

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Or how the services functioned or what was happening between people of different religion, ethnicity and culture and race.

Attached: 5koAv3H.jpg (780x1130, 270.95K)

Yeah I know muh albanians and all that but still. Why did he did it?

Kek what a funny picture

With proper soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=6TwioIc6a_8

We should collectively take over that island with those spear chuckers that killed that missionary years back and make our own country....

They just love nigger dick

Attached: IMG_20220520_193156.jpg (2206x4096, 1.16M)

People that didnt want to sell their property, houses, apartments and land were tortured , threatened, abused or murdered even since the 70s. And the glowniggers would silence the victims or shove it under the carpet or push some bullshit media story.

You think you are smart but you are dumb as an asshole.

Nice thread but not enough baits, so few quality "hate Serbia" breads, Any Forums is not what it used to be...

Attached: 1646413476649.jpg (750x1000, 57.89K)

Pretty sure he admitted to it afterwards though. Like I said, if you guys wanna put stuff up your butts that's fine but at least own up to it like a man.

whether or not he did it himself is still unknown,
but as someone who lived in kosovo pre-war i can tell you for a fact that the KLA was targeting civilians and police stations in drive by shootings and quick attacks, the serbian response wsnt because of one guy, it was because of the constant small scale attacks on Yugoslav authorities.

i will never not think about the butt bottle incident when someone brings up the yugoslav wars

>People that didnt want to sell their property, houses, apartments and land were tortured , threatened, abused or murdered even since the 70s. And the glowniggers would silence the victims or shove it under the carpet or push some bullshit media story.
this is also true, the yugoslav state media tried to keep it under wraps because they didnt want ethnic division.
it was hard to be a serb in kosovo from the 70s to today.
thanks tito.

The Yugoslav security service pressured him into making a false confession to avoid the rise of tension.

Lets pretend that obvious bullshit is true for a second. You sure are curious about some fag shoving things up his ass. Wanna share something?

Attached: 1652573536091.jpg (320x320, 7.54K)

Look guys, you don't have to take this personally I don't think ALL Serbs put bottles up their asses, just some of them. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Then like a true american you are easily susapable to propaganda.

You know my 80 years old Grandmother told he how the Kazharians are behind the Ukraine-Russia war.I was like wtf?
But apparently there is this channel where they just broadcast shizios that read Any Forums theories live.Like the dude was talking about how Khazarians want to exterminate the human race aside from them and my grandmother believes it.
Fuck.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206.27K)

susceptible*

OP here, not sure why some people ITT thought this was meant as an insult.

>I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.
If you really were trying to get to the bottom of this then you would be more open to other explanations.

I can already hear the seething Albanians and Poles from here at the mere sight of that flag.

His bottom was certainly open

Attached: 1505079115472.jpg (960x958, 49.89K)

Its an albanian diaspora, I dont know why you are waisting your time, just meme him or ignore him.

Attached: 1652648229298.jpg (720x1280, 563.37K)

You were like 3 years old kek

For real bro, imagine arguing with Albanians on pol when you can go and span kosovo je serbia everywhere on the internet kek

Attached: kw9n97hibik71 (1).jpg (649x974, 76.86K)

came to post this

Hungary always seemed like Any Forums the country to me. The language is even structured like greentext. Plus the word for blue is "kek"

^kék

This is so true about Czechs, they're racist as fuck.

>nobody is white
they sure got the Any Forums demographic