My old classmates have finished their PhD and I'm still NEET and 14 years undergrad at 32yo. What should I do?

My old classmates have finished their PhD and I'm still NEET and 14 years undergrad at 32yo. What should I do?

Attached: D9pqNMNUcAEP0Qd.jpg (655x509, 52.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WApPDE8Tj24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit how debt are you in?

Post about BGC all day while on welfare

Maybe finish instead of being a pussy ass bitch?
>my friends finish their work
>I didn’t finish my work
>why didn’t I finish my work?
Jeez I don’t know user

>Greek flag making up stories again

Attached: 1pbtid.png (312x116, 19.83K)

PhDs are just dishonest neets.

How is someone this slow in life
You should be shot

Finish your bachelors degree and go get a job to pay it off. What's your degree in, user?

heeeey, I'm 13 years undergrad.
what uni are you at, fren?

Attached: 1649838077425.gif (650x500, 213.98K)

Are u one of those guys that stay in Greek university forever ?
How expensive is it to live on an island

Stop comparing yourself to other people, don't think of their expectations and just do whatever makes you happy.

everyone has their own journey user. escape the rat race and starts your own journey. formal education isnt the only path you can walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=WApPDE8Tj24
this is one of the best motivational video ive seen. its you vs you user, you vs your potential.

SEMFE file esy

applied math and physics

>stop comparing yourself to other people
Good advice, but hard to do in practice. We are social animals.
>do what makes you happy
Also good arvice, but unfortunately most people have no idea what makes them happy until they're much older.
My advice OP is to forgive yourself for the past. There's nothing you can do to change it. I will also say that 32 is definitely not too late to turn your life around. I cleaned up my act at about 33, and know people who took a lot longer then that. We are now happy, functioning adults. But it takes work. If you're not sober, start with that. Hit a gym. Finish the degree. You have to change the way you think, but you can only do that throigh action. Good luck brother, you can do it.

That's a hard degree to do, it's okay if it takes you a while. You'll have plenty of money soon enough. Just keep at it and make sure every semester you're closer to graduation than you were last semester and you'll get there.

It took me 10 years to do my bachelors degree in engineering and now I have a really comfy work from home job I love and nobody cares how long it took me to get through college, I get paid just the same as everyone else.

Attached: dogs arent cheap.jpg (806x960, 65.71K)

math at AUTH
I'm (hopefully) finishing now or on September
I've stopped feeling bad about it a while ago, now i just work out, eat healthy etc and basically do my thing.
Feeling bad is pointless, though it happens from time to time. Just focus on everyday life.

mpravo re file gamo tin panagia tou kouli p thelei semfe se 6 xronia na vgei

doesn't matter fren, you will make eventually. i will finish my med school in like 3-4 years behind but not going back, will buy a small apartment and two big dogs and enjoy life from there.