Is there any downside to a future in which everything is made by robots, jobs are no longer necessary...

Is there any downside to a future in which everything is made by robots, jobs are no longer necessary, and everyone gets money through universal basic income which is paid for by taxing the companies that sell robot made goods and services?

Attached: irobot_featured.jpg (1200x663, 174.49K)

You become a useless eater and get destroyed by „vaccines“.
Like, why would they share their Profits with a useless person like you?

Eating is fun.

You are retardedand don’t know how technology works. Or you are gay.

that future seems very unlikely, given human history

If robot do all basic jobs, anyone not doing an important job would be sterilized or outright exterminated. There would be no UBI. Why would there be UBI?

>What happens when you get infinite resources and have no predators anymore?
Mouse utopia experiment, this is what will happen and is happening right now to a certain degree

We will get the infinite resources part because we keep listening to retards.

*never

haven't you ever seen a Chinese factory video?
that will basically be reality everywhere

>Mouse utopia experiment,
Apparently it was a dystopia

do you see how smartphone turned the new generation into lobotomized idiot?
if robots end up doing everything for you you'll be even worst than that

Just ask for an uplift and make it to a void flower level party utopia

>Apparently it was a dystopia
Haha funded, I almost missed that one

Is this scripted or jews are able to be completely redundant naturally?

so the bots are back with normal flag?
I noticed them using american and now aussie flag henlo ai fren

The jew who wrote the script for I, Robot also was a producer and lead writer for Star Trek Picard.

Aren’t you real apeman that are so garbage you are worse than an advanced chatbot?

Those robots won't be communal property. You will be in complete and utter control of people who own robots. If they want, they will feed you, or stop feeding you if you displease them. Eventually they'll get automated soldiers as well, so they can just kill you if they feel like it one day.

Kill your local automation engineer in minecraft today.

You have the Brazilian flag not me. How is your day?

money doesnt exist is a massive upside you're missing. no one bats an eye if corn grown in a field is eaten. corn, like all life, is robotic. all those little proteins are simple machines bending molecules with the spark of energy surplus saved by excellent tooling. all those genes blueprints for our great robotic levers. i mean only to say that your ideal world is and already has existed since the invention of argiculture, if not hunting/gathering/fishing or even photosynthesis and/or atomic fusion itself.

for humans with our great minds, technology, and communication machines we are playing the game of universe on god-mode. act like it and it will happen. poverty is a cancer of the mind we are free to change the universe at will.

why even have money? just make companies give free stuff to everyone.

WHOA, THAT WAS SUCH A BASED AND REDPILLED REPLY, COMPLETELY ORIGINAL!!!!!!! JEW, MY DAY IS GREAT NOW AFTER THIS BLESSED INTERACTION WITH A CHOSEN ONE!!!!!

henlo ai fren, I would like to inform you that Israel did 9/11 and that Epstein never killed himself

ANOTHER REPLY YOU NEVER USED BEFORE!!!!!! JEW, YOU ARE GENIUS!!!!! NO WAY YOU ARE A MAFIA OF IDIOTS RUINING THE INTERNET!!!!!!

>no one bats an eye if corn grown in a field is eaten.
Carrying capacity of such conditions when it's possible is under millionth part of population we have now. Only one in a million must be left alive for such world to be possible. And even when it's done, humans will still desire increase of population, which will eventually require industrial food production from them, and they will do this rather than abstain from increasing population.

There's no way out, other than pushing technological progress further until we're able to rip reality open and kick demiurge in a dick for putting us in such cancerous rat race of existence. However this progress must not under any circumstances include advanced automation, for the reasons described in .