I just tested positive for COVID abroad and can't travel back to the states despite being a citizen...

I just tested positive for COVID abroad and can't travel back to the states despite being a citizen. How is this constitutional, Any Forums?

Attached: 1653066196290.png (860x723, 131.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

>constitutional
the talmud says it is

>constitutional

Attached: 150419cry.jpg (800x420, 83.69K)

You're posting from the states aren't you?

The constitution was written by the enemy. The most revolting sight before God: the white anglo saxon protestant. They are spineless traitors to Christ and their own people and the mortal enemy of all dignified humanity. Your constitution was written by diseased white trash scum: youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Born to lose.jpg (649x805, 186.49K)

>what is data roaming

It is at this point you suddenly realize all that 'muh usa#1, muh freedumbs' nonsense you were sold growing up is a crock of total bs.
CONGRATULATIONS.
LEVEL ONE COMPLETED.
PROCEED TO LEVEL TWO "which jews own the usa"
PRESS START TO CONTINUE...

Attached: 1611950148908.gif (800x792, 606.57K)

It isnt. Its an act of war. Respond appropriately.

>t. fbi

Attached: NiceSkirtGeorge_AmericasFirstTrannie.jpg (1920x1080, 1.25M)

gay bot is gay

Just paint yourself mexican and walk back in.

Bots post like shitskins?

Kek, maybe I can catch a plane to Mexico and try that since the Biden administration apparently cares more about asylum seekers than native citizens needing to get back

I've always known to never leave this country. America has no reason to let me back in. I don't do anything

You have to entry via Mexican boarder.

Pretend to be mexican, then kill all the mexican people. You will be a hero user, mexican people are trash and not our countrymen.

You think you should be able to fly and infect everyone else on the plane?

Can the U.S. government pay my workplace to extend my stay in the country im in by 2 weeks? I would have to pay out of pocket otherwise

The constitution dun been dead bro. I'd say the mortal blow was the income tax amendment. There are infringements on the 2nd all over the place. The constitution is followed/cited if convenient and ignored if not.