Leading my gf to Christ

Anons with gfs, what tips and advice can you provide that would help convert my gf to Christ?
Any advice would be appreciated

>inb4 take her to church

Attached: 041a41fc-3c64-4e56-b58c-25d12679a217.jpg (1240x1754, 366.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/genesis/17.htm
bible.com/bible/1/act.16.30-31.KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all i learned from my father was "gentle beatings gets the job done"

If she is the one she'll convert. A good woman understands she submits to her man an is happy about this.

Keep her as far away as possible from the Christcuck cancer, its literally a scam to steal your money.

Lead by example.

>inb4 just watch some Jay Dyer with her

Read the book of Genesis to her.

biblehub.com/bsb/genesis/17.htm

Attached: Genesis 17.png (1533x797, 1.67M)

Have you told her how to get eternal life? Believe the Gospel which is how Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day: if you believe the Gospel, God imputes(puts) righteousness on your account and you are saved for free without works.
>And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:30-31 KJV
bible.com/bible/1/act.16.30-31.KJV

Turkbot going hard today.

Remain steadfast in your faith and keep attending mass every sunday. eventually, she'll become curious and ask questions or want to come with you on her own (if she isn't a raging whore). introduce her to christian art and explain god's eternal presence in nature. if she's the right one, the blessed mother will call her to raise children and become a mother

Attached: 1626232105986.jpg (360x682, 333.56K)

Take it slow.
Appeal to her spiritual side and try to put into her an idea of good/bad but know she's a woman, so it will never register in her like it does in a man.

Also, explain to her that the churches have been compromised and try to showcase religion from a based sect like Traditionalist Catholicism.

This too.
Good one, user.
But don't be a freak, OP.

Understand women crave social standing and being in the social norm more than anything.

Have a child. Even atheists are starting to see the benefits of Christianity, if not for themselves, definitely for their kids.

>Invisible Stigmata user
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I just went on a second date with this girl that's trying to convert ME to Christ. She doesn't know I'm already saved though. Shit is pretty cash, she texts me every night before bed reminding me to pray

Attached: IMG_20220520_101721.jpg (1200x845, 600.23K)

Pray for her. God chooses who is able to believe. Also stop sinning. You look like a massive hypocrite if you can't even live by the tenets that you're trying to convert her to

church likely will turn her off if she has even 1/2 brain the people there are just like other people except they go to a certain place

start with theology.........

Attached: deus1.jpg (700x5850, 833.79K)

And Christ would presumably approve of you not telling her you're already saved so that you can get more attention from her?

Seems a little dishonest. And exploitative. Albeit obviously only a tad.

no it’s a good thing, a big part of being a man in a relationship is giving the girl little victories to make her feel useful.

if his intentions are pure, I think it could only serve to deepen their bond

Christian girls are massive whores, teach her about the glory of allah

white muslims are cringe, just be a real christian