BIOWEAPON INCREASINGLY LIKELY: "African scientists baffled by monkeypox cases in Europe, U.S."

>Scientists who have monitored numerous outbreaks of monkeypox in Africa say they are baffled by the disease's recent spread in Europe and North America. "I'm stunned by this. Every day I wake up and there are more countries infected," said Oyewale Tomori, a virologist who formerly headed the Nigerian Academy of Science and who sits on several World Health Organization advisory boards. "This is not the kind of spread we've seen in West Africa, so there may be something new happening in the West," he said.

ctvnews.ca/health/african-scientists-baffled-by-monkeypox-cases-in-europe-u-s-1.5912277?cid=sm:trueanthem:{{campaignname}}:twitterpost​&taid=6287c5905430b80001ff9c75&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Attached: monkeypox.jpg (1020x574, 223.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter
blog.conducttr.com/monkeypox-wargame-influence-operations-simulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does africa have scientists?

Exactly as predicted in the 2021 WHO simulation.

>World Health Organization

yes and unlike the monkeys in Argentina they are well experienced with infectious diseases

>BIOWEAPON
that's not how you call inoculated VAIDS

The one's who don't oogabooga out of there are either nationalist, pretty good scientists in their country (and thus are revered and relatively wealthy), or Europeans who went to Africa to study the diseases there

>import millions of niggers every year
>why are all these african illnesses spreading through Europe and the US?
Gee, I wonder

Russia

>African scientists

Attached: 10.jpg (945x494, 46.21K)

proof?

His ass. WHO is the new rotherchild or soros boogieman

Aren’t they all gay people who have it? Some gay guy buttfucked a macaque and rimmed it then licked the monkey shit into a bunch of other gay guys and they all spent their evenings licking monkey shit into each other’s poop holes and letting each other piss monkey shit tainted cum into each other’s throats and then they get monkey aids again?

Dark Winter?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter

Attached: DarkWinterBiden.jpg (640x360, 28.33K)

No gas or diesel because of inflation and production issues.
No food because no fertilizer or diesel.
Can't interact with people because muh pox.
Electricity in half the US is supposed to be at risk, EU being shut off from Russian energy.
Drought.
Import millions of shitskins into the US and EU.
BILLIONS vaccinated against a disease that no longer exists.
Potential for WW III.
Dumbest fucking people in the world running governments world wide.
Am I insane or does this all seem orchestrated?

I blame Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-134520.jpg (511x821, 78.86K)

African scientists also called covid a nothingburger and they were right.
I'm thinking African scientists are based.

blog.conducttr.com/monkeypox-wargame-influence-operations-simulation
all i can find

>Aren’t they all gay people who have it?
Cover story to keep people calm until it spreads?
>Oh no, it's a new global pandemic. Who could have known?

No, all the African doctors, engineers and scientists have gone to other countries.
The left does keep telling us every shitskin is a doctor, engineer or scientist.

Why did Putin give us monkey pox n shet

>Does africa have scientists?

Well, they have a few chimpanzees and gorillas in the jungle so it's a chance.

Literally what David Goldberg said would happen back in 2019. Look up "project zyphr" on bitchute.

African scientists are baffled by running water and agriculture, this is like pure magic to them.