Am I the only one who finds it kino that the Russian army is so racially diverse?

Am I the only one who finds it kino that the Russian army is so racially diverse?

Attached: D2DF7D8D-EA06-4BD3-80F6-59AE1B1E8E78.jpg (1501x1147, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you seen our army, retard

They're not racially diverse, Russia is in Asia you retard

Thats kino as well
Russia is in Asia and Europe

Russia is both Europe and Asia, Muttfaggot.
Russia is an empire originally developed from a small east European Slavic principalities into spanning three continents at it's imperial height

They're based. They do multiculturalism right unlike America

Glory to our endless minorities sacrificing themselves for the ethnic russians.

Attached: 16266974657183.jpg (550x453, 23.35K)

Russia truly is a genetic cesspool

Attached: 1652641953371.webm (272x480, 2.08M)

yes

fuck commies

/thread

>multiculturalism is good now
Wew

Mongrel scum

reminds me of this guy

Attached: Untitled.jpg (253x307, 21.73K)

>fuck commies

Attached: 1652017806838.jpg (1820x1817, 1.24M)

>kino

Attached: 470E2E23-59A8-433E-87A1-91ABF392D769.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

You're right, it's kino. I'm a big fan of diversity and racial cooperation, so long as the two different races stay in two separate regions and therefore don't intermix.

more like chromosomally diverse.

Ethnical minorities are overrepresented in the military due to higher T and being poorer.

I don't know statistics but i assume there are tons of niggers in us army

Russia literally invented the 'cucked' genre in Stalin's favorite movie "Circus" (1936)
Imagine living in a country where nigger race-mixing propaganda is not some curse of modernity but the norm in good ol' days of USSR superpower that won Great Patriotic War, blonde women cucking white men to pop out niglets being promoted in your country's old-fashioned cinema classics going back to at least the 1930s...
youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I

Attached: Цирк (советский кинофильм, 1936) Circus (Soviet movie film, 1936) classic poster and promo photo.jpg (936x439, 143.99K)

this guy is like 90% of russian forces

also montenegro bro either the traffic from your country has gone up massively or i just keep recognising one persistent user because i swear before ukraine war ive never seen that flag but now i see you/montenegros every thread

No, but I do find it "kino" that they've lost more soldiers than both Chechen wars and the Afghan war combined LMAO

That didn't do shit retard, most of the commie propaganda didn't work on the people, and we didn't even have niggers in any substantial quantity, only some exchange students.

There were racemixing between russians and some other nationalities like armenians, georgians or tatars, but almost all of the russians prefered having a family with russians/ukrainians/belarusians.

Here's a pic of russian/armenian mutt.

Attached: bd41bebda35a5d4b1a8ddaec8e8be44a.jpg (790x972, 190.05K)

Can't wait to pick up a Russian woman seeking asylum in leafland. Just hope she doesn't go babuska mode in 30 years...

Strelok?

She will pump 3 daughters that look 100% like her until that happens. Cycle continues

>we didn't even have niggers in any substantial quantity, only some exchange students
You mean the niggers you imported to Ukraine to humiliate and terrorize the local people and subvert national identity, prevent national consciousness from developing, encouraging race-mixing, like Russian Empire did everywhere it controlled...

Attached: russkies enrich ukraine.png (1252x2177, 846.86K)

They are niggers