Send a message to the feds

They should know, that we as citizens are aware of their cowardice.

I basically asked them what should happen, so I can do something as soon as I witness something like a person throwing stones at them. I told them, that they can not secure the official peace anymore, so we have to do this on our own, but we know, that we are fucked.

Also the last phrase includes, that I look forward to the German internal intelligence service looking into my case, because I disturb the official peace.

I do not care anymore, there is nothing more to lose, I have lost everything.

I am not afraid anymore, and you should not be too.

Attached: 91328472897123.png (938x449, 37.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy03H0KW_Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck off and use google translate you fucking hick learn a language other than burger for once in your life.

>ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER
fpwp, but good bump

I like Feds.

Keep up the good work and clean this site from:
- right wing lunatics
- paid russian trolls
- gethard schröder
- turks

Get nuked again, faggot

Attached: 1646236855318.jpg (1024x1024, 87.72K)

I like the energy.
Can you translate it into English for those of us who don't speak alien languages?

Why are you so angry?

Didn’t your parents love you? Your father didn’t take you to fishing, when you were a boy?

It is ok user. We love you here and we are your friends. You are good as you are. Just let those emotions out and we understand you and support you.

We love you.

We are the Feds

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I just witnessed a videso on a train platform showing an aggressor throwing stones and leading the police around by the nose.

My question is, how ridiculous is it going to get? How afraid are your officers to be denounced even in their service and thus have to fear reprisals? To what extent do citizens have to gamble away their future to protect their colleagues because there are clearly legal consequences to fear? Whoever carries out such acts (whoever interferes with official measures must fear at least a minor penalty) is a criminal. However, you are no longer able to guarantee public safety. What penalty can I expect if I do your job? The self-defense paragraph only applies in Germany as long as I pretend to the judge that I have been traumatized.

Yours sincerely,

>Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

>I just witnessed a video on a train platform showing an aggressor throwing stones and fooling the police.

>My question is, how ridiculous is this going to get? How afraid are your officials themselves of being reported while they are on duty and fearing reprisals as a result? To what extent do citizens have to gamble away their future to protect their colleagues because there are clear legal consequences to be feared? Anyone who commits such acts (anyone who intervenes in official measures must fear at least a minor sentence) is a criminal. However, you are no longer able to guarantee public safety. What penalty will I face if I do your job? The self-defense paragraph in Germany only applies as long as I pretend traumatization to the judge.

>Kind regards,

>PS I'm looking forward to visits and the observation of the domestic secret service, the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, because I don't think I respect the "democratic order"

P.S. I look forward to visits and observation by the domestic intelligence service, the Verfassungsschutz, because I probably do not respect the "democratic order".

私の副専攻は日本語だ

Sorry no one wants to learn German cuz it's a dying language

I notice some sort of defeatism, paired with the myth of glorious martyrdom, creating a thick mist in your mind.
No, user, no. Use your head. Do not think that openly going against the grain will help you in any way.

Fuck yeah! Do Hell March and you'll have an army of supporters marching with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy03H0KW_Ow

I heard this a lot, but silence is not going to help us. Not saying anything will do in fact nothing. Do something and if it is only you speaking up. Do not be silent anymore, do not be afraid! What I wrote is not a criminal act, what I said does not change much. But I said something. Do not be silent!

Attached: 1643795998749.jpg (800x719, 116.21K)

>I do not care anymore, there is nothing more to lose, I have lost everything.
become ungovernable, bernd.

kek

Attached: 466BC82E-9DAD-4A25-9F95-16246E3F5D20.jpg (640x400, 69.44K)

I already are. This is why I get as foolish as writing them direct messages. This only makes sense, if you want to be on their radar. I do not care anymore. I do not want to shoot up anyone, but I can not stay silent anymore either. I let them know, I will go to prison, sooner or later. I will speak up!

Attached: 197349136.jpg (256x254, 10.09K)

>What I wrote is not a criminal act, what I said does not change much. But I said something.
Speaking the truth is the first step.
God be with you, user.

Attached: 1592496621344.png (600x600, 671.92K)

Hey germanon, I can feel your frustration and I can tell your heart is in the right place. Let me give you some advice, take it if you will. The German police won't do shit in these cases. All you can accomplish with this is getting them on your case in a "kill the messenger" kind of way and expose yourself to legal trouble. I have called them when I saw Nafris kicking off rear view mirrors car by car, they didn't come (waited at a safe distance to check, there where 6-8 of them). I personally went into the police station and tried to get them to come with me to reign in some Nafris who were throwing stones when some poor fucks transporter just trying to do his deliveries. "We can't do anything about this if the guy doesn't call it in personally" was the answer I got. I can tell you several of those cases. They are however heroes when they just want to brutalize some poor fuck with a baton after a football game who was standing in the wrong corner in front of the MacDonald's (the guy DIDN'T DO SHIT). Spare yourself the trouble and maybe check for spelling errors before you write them next time.

What you said, I agree, is valuable. But the sentiment of "I'm going to be watched by you and I don't care" is off.
So I agree that silence must be broken, but not by carelessness.
What I'm essentially saying is, if you want change in the world, you're looking at money, the product Jews print and the goyim crave in their serfdom. Hit the globalist cycle and do not be careless.
But that's a bit beyond the scope of an e-mail to your local police station. It's a good message that you tell them: "I no longer trust in you".

>I [...] am
sorry, for the bad english. I try to get better.

>God be with you, user.
Let's hope not, Yahweh's been here all the time.