I hate it here

40 billion to Ukraine

Not 1 dollar to prop up the shit filled American economy

Attached: real pepe.png (929x580, 25.91K)

Hunter Biden's drug dealer must be so fucking happy right now.

Attached: 1573783942254.jpg (500x508, 41.16K)

move to mexico

Imagine all the redpilled whites leaving for Mexico, letting the negroes and mutts have the USA. It'd be a possibility for a Mexican intervention.
If civil war ever happens in the US, I can imagine mexico going for some old territory and territory where mostly Mexicans live.

cui bono?

Attached: jewsrubbingfingers.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

>Not 1 dollar to prop up the shit filled American economy
How many more fucking dollars will it take you twat
Let it fucking fall.

>Let it fucking fall.

This. Rooting for collapse at this point

Ordnance throughput in Ukraine IS the American economy. The same war is being fought in the homeland with proprietary coffee maker systems that only accept one cup form factor, one which lawyers exhaust themselves daily trying to patent.

Inflation is caused by too many dollars, not enough goods. Supply chain issues were causing shortages of goods recently.
Russia made that much worse by invading Ukraine, murdering a bunch of labor, destroying their industry and landmining their farms. Now we don't have Ukraine's usual export of goods. Putin brought sanctions on Nazi Russia so their substandard goods are offline too.

>$40 billion
lel what rock have you been under? $70 billion in money and $200 billion in equipment. All to a country that nobody in the USA gives a fuck about and nobody agreed to do this shit but politicians who we aren't hanging so it will happen again and again and again.

And (((he))) caused a distraction for normie idiots, an excuse for jews to ask for gibs and force people to join (((NATO))), …

all dollars only spend in USA. all of that 40B will be spent in USA. what are you talking about froggie?

the problem here is 40B of dollars will be spent in the USA, and 40B of goods (wealth/weapons) will be shipped to Ukraine. that means there's 40B extra dollars chasing 40B less goods here, and 40B extra goods in Ukraine.

no wonder the US is always becoming poorer and inflating away to nothingness amid supply chain crisis and asset bubbles.

I'm only here to get that pepe thanks.

>force people to join (((NATO)))
No one has ever been forced to join NATO. Are you paid to lie?

Americans are retards, the republicans fought tooth and nail for any money to americans, then they shit out billions for ukraine. I'm not saying the democrats are much better but dios mios the republicans are dedicated it would seem to give working americans a shitty life

Attached: C2F92D95-E9AC-4A8B-86FF-4BAEE9200C42.jpg (1382x2048, 369.91K)

>fought tooth and nail AGAINST any money to americans

Attached: F9CF3136-E885-46A7-9AF7-6EC402A7EC13.jpg (1319x2048, 373.3K)

you voted for this
no refunds

freudian slip #6704
the heart knows mindlie

Just keep waking up more people to the truth that the US government is openly antagonistic to its own citizens — ESPECIALLY white people, whom the government and major institutions shit on constantly. Keep building momentum. I’ve personally redpilled dozens of friends and family who now look to me for advice about what is (((really))) going on. That’s how this works now. Accept that you’re a dissident and your government hates you.

Don’t leave now, everything is finally starting to break down which means the fun finally starts. You leave now you’re gonna miss it.

Tell that to Bush

theukraine.ua/refund

Jews never force anyone to do anything, it’s just that if you don’t do it something bad might happen…

Economy doesn't need to be "propped up". It needs the fucking lefty globalist shills to step aside and stop handcuffing everything.

How many billions did we spend in 08-09 propping up Wall Street investment banks? How much good did that do?

>Not 1 dollar to prop up the shit filled American economy

You're just not worth it.

If you actually believe that, you’re hopeless. I mean Jesus. How fucking dumb are you? You think the US and UK and France don’t intimidate, threaten, and bribe weaker countries to join NATO? You think international politics is just a nice little game of Risk where people pick and choose alliances with no pressures, no inducements? You are actually a retarded goy. No wonder the Chosen own us all.

>prop up the shit filled American economy
That would cause more inflation. You should be asking them to cut spending, retard.

Attached: 1649346013105.gif (400x513, 1.46M)

64 billion in federal education funding
43 billion on highway infrastructure
>54 billion in Ukraine war funding
>750 billion in u.s defence budget

WE ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Attached: ukrainebillions03.png (772x907, 271.13K)

Same shit different day
The niggers don't nig because they are lazy, they nig because they were already used and refuse to work for a corrupt system.
Keep proping it up though. It all works in (their) favor now. You look at niggers and pay no attention to the ones running the show. Protip: it's not just or all Jews. That's another slide altogether.

Attached: 7d22ea6b1d8f204508e4e3a67e87cf84--political-comics-funny-political-cartoons.jpg (640x516, 69.51K)