Great Replacement in Turkey and North Africa

Reminder that it's not only White people who are being affected by the Great Replacement

It happened in Lebanon with Gulf Arab Muslims overtaking the Levant Christians and it's happening now in Turkey with all the Pakis, Somalis, etc that Erdogan invited in to replace Turks and give himself a political majority of Mudslimes who will vote for him. They rape Turkish women, commit crimes, and chimp out. It is also happening in North Africa to Algeria and Morocco where a bunch of niggers from sub-Saharan Africa are immigrating there en masse.

So any time a North African or Turkish shitskin taunts you about how they're "le alpha warriors taking over", remind them that they are being replaced by niggers in their own countries. LOL.

Attached: U45LCCOLT5IMLMKQ4ZFX3VGJ5E.jpg (3480x2407, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/67b6b04cb5f94d61b8dddc9a551014d0
foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/24/the-middle-east-is-becoming-literally-uninhabitable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think there may be as many as 10 million in Turkey

Attached: 1651743253704.jpg (1062x1837, 504.09K)

LOL. Reminder that Turks try to taunt White people about how they're taking over Germany, le alpha warriors on welfare, but they're being replaced in THEIR OWN COUNTRY BY NIGGERS.

AHAAHAHAHahahhahaha

There's between 1.5 and 2 million niggers in turkey at present, not counting all the ay-raps, afghans and whatnot. So 10 million might be a conservative estimate.

And let's not forget the shittons of kurds. Ethnic turks are probably a minority already lol.

Attached: kara.png (1195x1251, 1.78M)

niggers, spics and pajeets will inherit the world and they will all mix in to a singular ultimate mutt freaks of nature. This new mutant race will be just smart enough to do manual labor but still to stupid to think for them selfs. While the ruling elite smart class will be entirely made up of Jews and elitist CCP members.

LOL. This is hilarious. I'm posting this whenever I see a Turkish shitskin boasting about "taking over Europe". Hilarious.

I know, that's honestly a horrifying thought

If the Maghreb were Catholic and Anatolia were Orthodox Christian, they’d all be considered white, just like Sicilians and Cypriots

The Great Replacement is unironically happening in Turkey more quickly than it is in Europe. Turkey is now less than 70% ethnically Turkish, with Kurds making up ~20% of the population and other minorities making up 10-15%, and it will only get worse considering the Kurdish birth rate is more than twice that of native Turks.

It's funny how Turks in Europe like to celebrate white demographic decline while they are being replaced themselves in their own homeland

Attached: 1652672616266.jpg (719x1165, 230.72K)

Kurds also have higher birth rates

The end goal for the Jew is to replace all races with nigger mutt cattle because they see them as the perfect slaves, too stupid to ever challenge or resist the Jews.

I want to ask you a serious question. I don't have anything against you personally, and I oppose the jewish wars in your countries that were caused by the evil jews controlling America. But when I see Arabs flooding into Europe, when I see Arabs boasting about how they're "warriors taking over Europe" and then I see all the niggers, pajeets, etc flooding into Arab countries, the Maghreb, and Turkey, I can't help but laugh and feel like it's karma... does this make me a bad person? At the end of the day, people should live among their own people, this multi-culturalism is unnatural. Arabia should be for Arab people (with no jews, send them to Madagascar), Europe should be for Whites, sub-Saharan Africa for the blacks. This mass immigration of people all over the world is extremely evil and against the natural order of things.

All according to the Donmehs keikaku

Global migration should be a crime, everyones being replaced everywhere. Arabs are moving further north and so are niggers. Arabs move into European lands and niggers move into Arab lands. It's all big shitshow

I have been. There are few black people in Turkey. TONS of arabs, syrians and Kruds tho, easily going to be a majority soon.

BROZTHERR WE ARE ALL BROZERS EN IZLAMM!! REGEP ERDOAN IS MAKING ISZLAM KALIFAT UNITING THE MUSLIM UMMAH!!!

IN EZLAMMM THERE IS NO COLOR !!! ( Muhammad SAW PBUH PISS ON HIM traded slaves of EVERY COLOR no DISCREMENATION )

TURKIYE STRONK!!!!!!!!

K
A
R
A
B
O
G
A

Attached: turci.png (1478x765, 1002.35K)

Reminder that in 2017 Erdogan told Turks living Europe to have lots of children to replace native European populations to "fight injustices"

"Erdogan urges Turks in Europe to have 5 children"
>apnews.com/article/67b6b04cb5f94d61b8dddc9a551014d0

Oh Americans?! your talking about Americans right?

Oh indeed, much higher birthrates.

Based.

lmfao

>niggers, spics and pajeets will inherit the world
We'll see about that. The ONLY reason any of those clowns can run their collective mouths is because white people help them, support them and enable them. This was one of the core pillars of globalism: to give non-whites a voice, to give them power.

However, globalism is going away (watch Zeihan's videos) so you know.....And let's not forget the pesky little detail that non-white countries are in large part becoming uninhabitable: foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/24/the-middle-east-is-becoming-literally-uninhabitable/

Good, white turks are 90% greek.
I guess europe is not as dead as we thought.

What does the average Turkish woman look like? Keep the memeing to a minimum, trying to get ejgumickated here.

Too bad that turks in Europe have nowhere near 5 children while kurds in turkey pretty much do.

>Turkish government statistics show that Kurdish women in Turkey give birth to about four children, more than double the rate for the rest of the Turkish population.