Where the fuck do these dumbasses keep coming from?

>muh space not real!
>muh aliens are demon religious bullshit.
>muh Bible explanation.
>muh Flat-earth!
>muh this is God's working of Stars!
Do these fucking retards get more idiotic? They're literally fucking idiots.

Attached: download (18).jpg (325x155, 6.56K)

lurk more

You need not mind the fnatics, they are just that, mere, fnatics coping about how meaningless our reality, really is.

Attached: 1633892002649s.jpg (125x120, 3.16K)

you have to be an actual retard to believe in aliens

Attached: 1600789681465.jpg (367x550, 37.91K)

Cope and seethe

>You need not mind the fnatics, they are just that, mere, fnatics coping about how meaningless our reality, really is.
They're finally realizing as NUMEROUS the UNIVERSE is with NUMEROUS Exterrestials and EVER-EXPANDING. They're slowly realizing the universe doesn't REVOLVE around them. Or better yet there's a Ayys race that's stronger than them and can destroy them. Hence why they do this retardation. They do this stupidity out fear. They need accept this and quit being brainlets.

Attached: download (11).jpg (1200x800, 271.67K)

[Part 2]
Seriously the Universe REVOLVED around a "Small Back Water Planet" with "Back-Water Mammals" who can't even grasp the universe and still learning about with just 5% about is and there's more and still put belief on their "Religoin of Muh God" on bullshit. Stop thinking this mindset especially as ever infinite the universe is and immese. This retardation thinking these brainlets keep doing is equivalents to witch trials of pilgrims who screamed Witched for things they didn't understand.

Attached: dreamstime_m_106398067-scaled.jpg (2000x1333, 578.79K)

What you got, user? You a gay nihilist? Fucking retarded kid. Lurk moar. Don't make threads, faggot

No faggot I'm just well aware of how numerous and insignificant we are to the this immense universe with ayys. Stop spewing bullshit and trying to make something that's make this small back water planet special.

I have a friend who seriously believes that any aliens we encounter would be end-times Biblical apocalypse demons, that the earth is 10,000 years old, and dinosaurs bones are a trick from Satan
I try to avoid those subjects because it makes me respect him less every time it comes up
no idea what makes people believe this bullshit that gets posted on Any Forums and /x/-tier geocities/angelfire websites but it is what it is

>Do these fucking retards get more idiotic? They're literally fucking idiots.

You're not you when you're on drugs.
You start seeing shit and hearing shit too.

[Part 2]
They visit this planet because that what it is. A back water planet with back water mammals who can't even grasp this universe cosmic structure and mechanics with only knowing 5% percent of it. They can get away with it and the ayys know it. They only reasons the visits are becoming constant more because they know we're about to start this space colonization era and observing on how we operate to this.

I have a couple minimal friends with this religious bullshit as well and even some of my family members. Ironically my Grandfather knows about ayys same as me (he kept seeing UFOs when he was in Air Force and Navy (reenlisntemn). He said they've been knew for years but the military and government tells them to shut about it till now.

He said right now due to social media technology (easily recording and social messages) the government can't cover it up like they used to back then hence why they know eventually they're going to reveal it sooner when the general populations is ready and not as he said "Dingbat Retards who Hump On Religion Everytime They See Something They Can't Understand or Comprehend". He had a point with these many retards I've seen on board lately of "muh Religion and Demonz" other bullshit.

Attached: horsehead_verschatse_f.jpg (1066x1600, 182.13K)

I understand the religious bend if aliens come saying they're gonna help us or something like that, but I asked point blank "what if they're just like us and don't know the answers to big questions, but they have more advanced tech?" and he insisted on them being literal Bible demons.

More like when you keep being on the same book bullshit of "Muh Demons and Muh God" and other religious bullshit that's has nothing to do with Cosmic Space understanding at all and it's just retardation like some people who are in the minimal who keep spouting this because "Muh God".

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.89K)

>believing in extraterrestrial life makes you a nihilist
You sure are retarded

>but they have more advanced tech?" and he insisted on them being literal Bible demons.
My Grandfather literally said this and many others such as me and majority who have knowledge.

Most people can't even grasp the advance the technology or science of the Cosmos the ayys has and we still can't comprehend it. Hell we're barely undertones 5% percent of the Universe and the knowledge of it.

Keep in mind,
If we were show our ancestors centuries back this technology they would also see us as "Demons against the Lord" sort of like the Witch Trials of the Pilgrims era.

Remember in Star Trek there's a rule that you can't visit a planet that hasn't achieved space travel and haven't evolved themselves to adapt and understand the mechanics of the universe of the Cosmos as well.

So that's also the main reason the ayys are doing this. They're observing us since we're about to hit that space colonize era.

Attached: images (2) (6).jpg (300x168, 15.05K)

before you can understand i am going to change how you think about what is happening. when you speak or use words, thoughts become language which is performative. the performance is a layer of communication beyond the semantic meaning of language. in general this is thought of formally in linguistics as a 'play' layer, or in other terms an extra channel of information at least modulated against the underlying words formed and performed by the communicating party.

>muh space
>muh aliens
>muh bible
>muh earth
>muh dog

what happens in you brain when you communicate on these topics? that is enough. you become better as an anti-other. do not doubt that the other is required for this type of evolution. you believe you know what is not true, but that is not the same as knowing what is true, and the difference is important and being played with. communication is a way of combining intelligences in a manner that augments both (both benefit).

Adding to this let's make am exams here,
This Current technology we have hete and current knowledge we have. If we're to time travel back in the Pilgrims era and further we would killed IMMEDIATELY because we were be accused of witchcraft and witchery because they can't understand what we're teaching them.

If we go FURTHET back in ANCIENT TIMES we would be worshipped as GODS for the technology and knowledge we currently know.

Hence why I brought up Star Trek rules of meeting lifeforms on different planet that haven't achieved space colonization or evolved themselves to do this.

Because that lifeforms is basically is not at the staged and haven't evolved and technological progress to understand the ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE of the UNIVERSE and its Cosmic mechanics. We barely know 5%percent of IT and scientist are STILL trying to understand it. Hence why we're in thus predicament.

Attached: jfkAU4tM8XMUAPZDm4h5Nh-320-80.jpg (320x180, 13.27K)

[Part 2]
Hence brainlets individuals who can't understand the advance science and technology of the cosmos being shown to them and they associated with religion bullshit "Muh Demon, Muh God, Muh Magic" and other bullshit because they're AFRAID and can't COMPREHEND the Advance Science and Technology being shown to them. Another thing my Grandfather even agrees.

[Sorta like how in Marvel MCU and so forth "Magic" is usually Advance Science and Technology so Advance some Individuals comprehend or understand the scientific mechanics and associated it with "muh mystical" bullshit.

Brainlets on this thread keep doing this being they are afraid what they can't understand or comprehend basically on the truth of the numerous countless ayys of variants, Numerous ever expanding universe, and the mechanics that goes with it.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x256, 64.62K)

>shits on others beliefs
>oh but my beliefs are real tho
Pottery

Attached: EAC49D3D-7590-4250-B13B-8608F3E2A4F9.jpg (721x742, 242.34K)

[Part 3]
Hence what my Grandfather, Myself and many majority see why the government covers it up.

People are not ready and can't comprehend or understand it so they associate it with mockery religious bullshit "Muh God, Muh Demons, Muh Armageddon, etc". And do irrational and brainlet bullshit behavior.

Hence why the government covers it up. When the Apace colonization era commences and begin planet colonization then we'll be at a state of minimally understanding (but not all) the mechanics if the universe. Hence the reveal and ayys showing their presence basically.

Attached: 826f025d3aa42636ba84f6461720087c.jpg (960x640, 104.73K)

>space era colonization commences.
Fixed.

Attached: space.jpg (1212x800, 1.28M)

I remember pubic skoo too. Wake up nigger brain.

This is basic knowledge even my grandfather and other before him who saw this in their service and many others knew about this full well known.

Wake up you religious nigger brain

Dig into shit like pic related. Dutroux affair and franklin coverup and the finders. Many others but these are some of the most well known. Others I haven't named are just as horrific and vast in scope. The child trafficking, ritual rape and murder, even mind control are connected to this alien phenomenology. It is wickedness. They are demons or agents of fallen angels.

Attached: 1441688045434.jpg (1276x3412, 1.78M)

>muh angels.
>muh demons.
>mub God.
>muh magic.
Here we go again,
You retards are pathetic and idiotic as those pilgrims who associated it with witchcraft and have you burned.

Thankfully we EVOLVED to be PAST THAT RETARDATION. You should too associated well for your safety

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 6.11K)