Parents of Any Forums

Hi parents of Any Forums

I have been seeing a lot of anti-child posts on here recently so I thought we should push back a little against the globohomo machine and remind the zoomers present that having children is the most important responsibility they have and also the most beautiful, meaning experience they will ever have in their lives. Let's share our funny, wholesome stories of starting and leading happy nuclear families with old school family values.

Attached: shutterstock_1488443669-1.jpg (750x500, 489.05K)

Having kids is one of the single most meaningful things you can do.
But only if you take it as the ultimate responsibility, and approach it as if you are raising them to be good adults, and not just good children.
The world is a mess; To prepare someone to deal with it and to maybe fix something without making things worse, that starts at day 0.

Attached: MustBeDone.png (555x652, 375.74K)

We have brought three children into this world and developing them is the greatest calling of my life.

2 year old daughter has runny boogers but is terrified of them. She cries every time I wipe them because she's scared of the goo coming out of her nose.

>Have child
>If child is boy, he grows up to become basedboy cuckold NPC with zoomer haircut
>If child is girl, she grows up to become attention seeking tiktok whore
>As parent, be eternally ashamed of bringing these hellspawns to the planet
>Those children have degenerate children of their own
>Each iteration of children becomes more and more degenerate

We call them bears in the cave, and made cleaning up a game.

With that outlook, you're a genetic dead end.
Strong parents raise stronger children. It's work and it's worth it.

I've just been very gentle, showing her the clear mucus and telling her she's ok. This is the first time she's had a runny nose and both of my girls rarely if ever get sick so it's a new thing for her and she's probably weirded out.

Tried the booger sucker a few times, naturally she doesn't like it and of course the boogers are going to keep coming, so she's just next to me clinging to daddy who calmly wipes her nose every few minutes.

Going to give her some home made lemonade today to boost her vitamin C and see if it helps her improve.

Also dude this thing looks funny but it's the most effective method for clearing nasal passages.

Attached: 00ddd550-dd35-427c-b48e-a94536db4611_1.175cfcce72b283a6dffcd984aefb1dd1.jpg (612x612, 33.14K)

I want to have a family but modern women are selfish whores and I don't want to get divorce raped and lose my home and end up with my old parents on the streets.
What do.

Are you an actual poo or some white guy with a fetish for poojetas

''Strong parents raise stronger children''
Simply not true these days, most of the time. So long as you expose the child to the internet and to an education system filled with bullshit that child is guaranteed to grow up the way i described. I've seen many such cases where the parents are genuinely good people who passionately raise their children, but the children end up degenerates anyway.

First off, this thread is going to get deleted, trannies HATE the topic.

Secondly, I'm breeding so many kids with my gorgeous wife man her pussy is going to be the hradest working womb this side of the atlantic

Actual poo sir.
People in cities here are already larpi g like you degenerate Americans so I might as well get advice from here.

>Don't make a redeem joke now.

So about those designated shitting streets, Pajeet.

wash your bum indian
get your head out of your phone indian

Nice, good for you mate. I'm only on 2 for now but wifey says she may be good for another after she gets back from visiting her pop's grave overseas.

Also the issue of space; only have a 3 BR right now and wife wants 4 rooms for the new baby if that happens. So I'll have to end up moving back into Orange County (CA) and finding another home which are going into the 500k+ range right now.

How does pairing up work in a society with such overt caste importance? Can you just fish up a dalit woman and breed a soccer team with her or are brahmin women easily accessable? What caste are you, btw.

I've positioned myself into a high paying career to afford private schooling and a consistent, safe, healthy environment to raise our kids. I came from abject poverty - I had one pair of pants for my entire 7th grade school year and understand the anxiety that comes with not knowing if the utilities are getting cut off at home when I'm halfway through a shower.
So I swore to do better. And got to work.
You fuckin step up and provide. That's a parents obligation. There are no off days. You can't just show up. Those are lessons I learned from my parents, from what not to do.

You're demoralised by kikes. Homeschooling has almost doubled in the previous 10 years, almost 10X what it was in the 90s. People realise shit's fucked so they're adapting.

Eat more red meat and filter your water you dumb doom-mong.

>To have a child you need a woman.
> All women available are braindead whores.

Yh, fuck that. Just let the third world take over western civilisation at this point.

Women are not selfish, they are so obsessed with pleasing others that some have boundary issues - they don't know the difference between their own personality and everyone else's.