I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

School Board President & owner of 'All-Ages' Sex Toy Shop, read transgender book to 1st grade student. Parents were outraged but no action was taken.

Guess what totally legitimate nation her ancestors hail from?

yaf.org/news/1st-grade-class-read-transgender-book-school-board-pres-owner-of-all-ages-sex-toy-shop-does-nothing/

Attached: AntichristFollower.png (791x997, 947.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/techbrarian/copyright/I_Am_Jazz.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are those miniature rubber cacti ?

>“Did you read this book to 1st graders today?” one outraged parent asked in an email to the teacher, showing a screenshot of I Am Jazz.
>“Yes, I did read this book,” Miller replied. “As a district we are working hard to support all members of our school community and promote inclusion through understanding and compassion.”
>Concerned parents reached out to school administrators and the school board, both of whom refused to take action.

Attached: Antichristemail.png (1786x1290, 678.78K)

Absolutely degenerate.

there's nothing wrong with sex or education you puritanical faggot go flog yourself for jesus you simp

Jews

>According to a local paper, “[Mason] said while the store only sells to those ages 16 and older, people of any age can be in the store.”
>“I want to show people if sex isn’t something to be ashamed about, then I should be able to be an elected official and own a sex shop at the same time,” Mason told the local paper. “That’s what it means to live your values.”
>Mason, who has held her presidential position since 2017, was approached by concerned parents about pushing transgenderism on their first-grade children. She did not provide a response to their concerns.

Attached: AntichristBoutique.png (1860x1194, 2.62M)

>with sex or education
There's is nothing educational about pushing an agenda on kids. Period

>“Did you read this book to 1st graders today?” one outraged parent asked in an email to the teacher, showing a screenshot of I Am Jazz.
>“Yes, I did read this book,” Miller replied. “As a district we are working hard to support all members of our school community and promote inclusion through understanding and compassion.”
>*BLAM*
And that's how easy it is to start civil war 2

Attached: seen some heresy.png (343x358, 205.96K)

I thought you had guns and freedom over there

Sure do, freedom to homeschooling and freedom to defend

>pushing an agenda on kids.
oh no not an agenda!!! NO

Attached: download - 2022-05-08T115333.263.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

Where are the women to defend their children from these degenerate skaggs?

>THINKING THIS BENIGN BOOK ABOUT INCLUSION IS BAD OR SOMEHOW GOING TO GROOM KIDS
top kek

s3.amazonaws.com/techbrarian/copyright/I_Am_Jazz.pdf

>is OK with kids in bible camp and conversion therapy for kids
This is how I know you're a moron

This is about a year old but I'm outraged seeing it just now. Why didn't this gain massive traction? Why is that all-ages sex shop so successful that they've upgraded their shop space?

Remember, the antichrist hates all things good and wants to destroy you. This shop should be recreated in minecraft and set ablaze. This store owner should separate herself from either the sex shop or the school board & stop teaching lewd things to the youth of America. Shame on her husband for not putting her in her place. Shame on the demonic school board for seeing nothing wrong with this. Shame on the local lawmakers that have no problem with selling sex toys to minors. Pray for mercy that they turn from their ways, because Christ will not have any for them when we returns and sees this shit

Attached: antichristancestry.png (1028x603, 124.08K)

I don't know, but can I get a F in the chat for my vibrator that has died? I can't find a place where it's in stock and I can pay with PayPal credit.

Attached: VIberect-Picture.jpg (706x478, 23.93K)

Hey Rabbi, change the filenames when you download ancient reaction images and fuck off back to israel

Attached: rev3-9.png (875x1103, 1.44M)

Attached: I_Am_Jazz_Page_03.jpg (2281x1151, 95.98K)

Attached: 1652755949046.jpg (552x488, 26.5K)

Attached: 9BBEE659-F8F7-4BF9-9A8B-4CE769D224D2.png (725x583, 471.46K)

READ IT FAGGOTS. TELL ME THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL. ITS AS BENIGN AS "EVERYONE POOP"

Attached: I_Am_Jazz_Page_04.jpg (2649x1175, 140.69K)

Attached: 1652652913773.jpg (746x536, 60.93K)

No es mi problema.

Why such reaction? I literally can't cum without it.

Its a big fucking deal and if you can't see that than seek rope

Attached: fag.gif (390x373, 2.69M)

“[Mason] said while the store only sells to those ages 16 and older, people of any age can be in the store.”
Really make you think

Attached: 1600431028005.jpg (480x540, 43.55K)

Attached: I_Am_Jazz_Page_05.jpg (2395x1057, 100.71K)

did you read it????

Attached: I_Am_Jazz_Page_06.jpg (2489x1155, 127.5K)