Bodycams for interacting with Roasties in public

Every man should record all interactions with holes to protect himself from accusations of rape. We live in a world where lying holes can ruin your life. Protect yourself. If holes don't want to be recorded, well too bad. They should realize what huge liabilities they are.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?k=spy camera&i=electronics&crid=1Z7MJXQBDM2QB&sprefix=spy camera,electronics,72&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm the one doing the raping, I'm not going to record my own crimes

>implying pol chuds talk to women
kek

i unironically thought about this to protect me from shitty coworkers making up bullshit

What will you do when the whores complain and makes the government ban body cams?

Man I love living in a one party state. As long as I know I'm recording, it's admissible in court.

cope, commie

Record them anyway. If you catch a foid lying, what are they going to do, counter sue? Once you catch them in a lie, it's over for them.

I have as well.

You could not be a more obvious incel

as it should be

>thanks so much for meeting up with me, im so excited for our first date
>me too user! w-wait... what is that on your chest
>oh this? its just my bodycam. its for my own safety! do i have your permission to record our date tonight?
>date immediately walks off without saying a thing
GUYS WHY ARE ROASTIES SO FUCKING LOATHSOME AND VILE? WHY AM I STILL A VIRGIN!?

Bro, think of the onlyfans money you could get from uploading pov "staged rape" videos.

One of my coworkers got axed for being "abusive" towards a stupid, lazy foid who never should have been hired in the first place. A bunch of us came forward to defend him because every hated that low IQ cunt, but he still got fired. Then she quit 2 months later. I hate this gay earth.

Black user here, I was riding the bus this morning and a fat white MILF with an absolute brapper sat in front of me. When she got off, she stood up and her crack was exposed, the smell of sweat and shit hit my nose. I was (and still am) diamond hard. I want to lick a fat white MILFS ass.
Any of your white moms available in portland?

Attached: 86ECD815-3E99-48A1-80D2-42D91D5F4136.png (600x583, 120.73K)

You're a fat communist and you've never, ever had sex and you never will.

found the unemployed communist

same happened to me. some 70 yr old boomer roastie was about to retire in six months and was training me to take over her position. she did a bunch of stupid passive aggressive shit, and when i asked that the system be more organized and coordinated instead of her daily shifting emotional whims, she accused me of bullying her and i was fired without any recourse.

If you have to ask on a Mongolian white supremacist indoctrination forum, then you do not have the BBC our mothers so desperately desire.

Attached: 2CFEDCB9-C2E1-42E7-9118-3D9E2BCCD114.jpg (1284x727, 419.7K)

>N-NO U!!!!!1
Gottem

Attached: 1646725641801.png (640x441, 308.52K)

I do, but l lack “confidence” and OP brought up a good point

This is just how women are. Petty and they love childish scorched earth tactics to get rid of anyone who they feel "wronged" them. Men do not operate like this because men are unironically better at dealing with problems head on.

Faggot

I don't allow any female into my home without hidden cameras running.

FPBP

Attached: Image-1.jpg (234x294, 8.42K)

No you don’t. 5 inches isn’t considered big, black-user.

it sucks bro, but yeah you are right on the nose with that one. she didnt even see me as a person, just an object to advance a fake narrative

I had a similar idea but I keep it on the tip of my boot facing up

amazon.com/s?k=spy camera&i=electronics&crid=1Z7MJXQBDM2QB&sprefix=spy camera,electronics,72&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

7.8” user with 5” inch girth.
I am fat though. Besides, I just want to lick fat white MILF crack and leave