Niggers changed my mind

So I was not racist.
Event 1 - I came home dirty and hot, came into my own house, opened my windows to try and cool things off I hadn't gotten a window unit yet. A woman walking down the street with her son saw me in a state of undress through my window and instead of going about her Merry way knocked on my door and accused me of exposing myself to her and her child. She called the cops, the cops basically came and said "um we're going to arrest you lady because you just told us you peeping tom'ed this man and he didn't try to provoke you to look at him. I asked them to let her go because I'm an idiot. First event over.
Second event. I have a Young (3 year old) daughter who stays with me half the week, a couple much older(7 and 9) black children from the neighborhood came and knocked on my door and asked if my daughter could play with them. I said I wouldn't mind but I'd have to come supervise because I don't know them and she's only 3. They accused me of racism and ran off to tell their mother. Luckily the mother realized I wasn't calling her daughters the N word and just didn't want my three year old running off with strangers.
Third event - a neighbor two Houses down's daughters came over 10 minutes before my daughter was going to be picked up by her mother. They invited themselves into my home, stole.my daughters tablet under the pretense of playing. My daughter is confused but trying to be friendly. Her mother shows up. I tell the children to leave. They ask if they can borrow my daughters tablet. I tell them no. My daughter leaves
Ten minutes later her mother shows up and accuses me of racism because I kicked her daughters out of my house. I tell her the story. She says I'm a racist piece of shit.
I wasn't but I think I am now. Fuck this shit. I was just trying to survive. I'm a divorced disabled veteran. I can't stand these niggers.

Attached: ab67616d0000b273d25abb5e613ab9c7d241be36.jpg (640x640, 85.67K)

At least they don't post walls of pointless text

Poor zogbot

>wasn’t already racist before
>lives around a bunch of niggers
>didn’t stand up for yourself when the nogs started accusing you
kys coward

you wouldn't look a cop in the eyes nigger lover, we own the streets

Cool blog post. Buy more guns.

Lol jump on the troll trolly newfags

I have no problem being shitty to cops or veterans. You get what you deserve.

> stole.my daughters tablet under the pretense of playing. My daughter is confused but trying to be friendly. Her mother shows up. I tell the children to leave. They ask if they can borrow my daughters tablet. I tell them no. My daughter leaves
Why the fuck does your kid have a tablet

you never know. tomorrow could be the day. you'll be cooling off on a metal slab while one of your squaddies is consoling your wife all night

Doubt, you were the kids I bullied to the point of suicide in high school, and then now I just fuck with you legally.

Nice blog post faggot
Will you make the same about sandniggers & bugmen ?

Attached: chinx eating bugs.webm (224x400, 751.46K)

Ok Joaquin Phoenix you faggot numale nigger orbiting zoomer

Ooh I wanna suck your dick so bad. I'll make all the troll blog posts you want massah.

Attached: leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif (498x498, 557.78K)

What lefty fags don't get is that most people turn racist by being around blacks and not because they aren't around them.

Don't know if bait or not. If true then this is normal. You're smart enough to understand that niggers are less intelligent, more prone to violence, and they are comforted by Hollywood, The Media, every academic institution, and all of their peers. This only spoils more black folk who would've been successful and upstanding citizens. But thanks to bagels, niggers will continue to grow in their sense of victimhood and gimme dats.

Attached: Src4YMP.jpg (1064x723, 79.68K)

>state of undress through my window
Then your neighbors do not respect your privacy, I have 2 houses and both places have neighbors that quit what they are doing to stalk

Sounds like you should move to a Whiter area. My family is full of veterans btw.

So I'm a Jewish man living in Sweden. I was never racist but events conspired to change my mind.
Event 1 - my Swedish wife was walking home from her job when she was surrounded by a group of Arab individuals. She pleaded with them to let her go but they proceeded to grope her and strip her of some of her clothes. Luckily a group of young Irish tourists showed up and started to beat on the Arabs. She ran home and we held each other all night
Event 2 - My son was attending his advanced preschool class and he'd been having such a good time until a couple Pakistani children were put into the class. They obviously weren't smart enough to be there but the teachers promoted them because their parents claimed they were advanced and they didn't want to be accused of racism so they just put them in the class without even testing them. They both stole my son's lunch for an entire week even though they had plenty of money to buy their own food. I don't make a lot of money by Swedish standards I manage a dominos pizza store.
Event 3 - An Iranian college student from my neighborhood was caught sniffing my wife's panties while they were out on the drying line. I called the police on him but they let him go because they were afraid they'd be labeled racist. I wanted to beat up the Iranian man but instead I filed a complaint with about the officers not doing anything. Then they came to my house and accused me of drug trafficking and planted a kilo of cocaine in my car. I'm currently fighting this injustice. Please donate to my GoFundMe it's under Elias Erikson I didn't do cocaine sales.
I don't like these Middle Easterners anymore.

Attached: 02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg (1200x900, 134.38K)

He's divorced, it's probably from her mom

You are the middle easterner in Sweden

Yeah niggers are awful. You have to be proactive, instead of waiting for something to happen for a nigger to call you a racist, any time you see niggers doing something that could be interpreted as illegal you call the cops on them ASAP.

>So I was not racist.
Your first mistake. No you know better.
Here's your life rules, and spread them far and wide: don't help niggers. Don't even interact with them unless you need to (e.g., for work) and then always keep it professional and polite and to a minimum. If they're on an ad? Turn it off. Don't support that company, at least until the next ad where they don't exist at the very most. They THRIVE on attention. Don't give yours, and let other people who aren't retards know to do the same. They're just aggressive flora.

Buy locally as much as possible, from Whites who do not want to destroy our existence.

>Don't even interact with them unless you need to (e.g., for work)
For academic institutions having a niggers harassing you while having a nigger as a teacher is a catch-22 to getting expelled

>hurrr durrr not a boomer sucking cop dick so they must be a zoomer

You're a living Any Forums meme and should unironically hit the reset button on life.

I second that