Is it wrong to say one culture is superior to another?

Is it wrong to say one culture is superior to another?

Attached: 1653040444559.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

If you're not into twerking you're a racist.
Leftists want the entire world to be all savage screaming black africa.

It's wrong to cherrypick.

and never come back chud

Sometimes I like to read and look at the propaganda shit peddled to imbeciles through history and laugh at how dumb they are, but then I see posts like OP and realize people are just as fucking stupid today
Can you imagine the intellect of the person who watches this and feels like they are learning something?

/trédi

Attached: images (11).jpg (701x438, 19.48K)

Not an argument.

No, but calling them that misses the point. Eastern and Southern Europe is proof that cultural inferiority stems from technological and societal backwardness. You go from a granny who screems bloody murder if the younger doctor refuses a bribe to youngsters who will instantly report you to the police for corruption. Another example are the bourgoise American blacks who are basically indistinguishable from whites in their behaviour (who knew that not living in subhuman conditions and not eating fast food industrial waste food will do a culture group some good?). This same thing applies to IQ and all the other stuff to justify ethnic superiority. I would very much like to see an IQ test done for pre-Dengist period average Chinese peasant, just so we could see the racefags sweat at trying to explain why the IQ metric for China jumped tens of points over fifty years.

So in short, yes, there are inferior cultures with rather disgusting traditions, however that doesn't mean it is some permanent feature.

Not your board, chud.

the video op posted is even less of an argument

Yes, since you are assuming you know what "superior" is

Yes. Jewish culture clearly is superior to mud huts of "white" "nordic" people.

>movie tier production with actors and performers or atleast people who know they are bieng recorded
>phone cameras, documentaries, security footage and one or two cases of twerking to not look sus
i'm not saying you're wrong, just that this video seems a bit biased

>he says as he upholds the imperial cult for free

No.

Attached: white trash.png (2160x782, 1.44M)

Who told you to get on the defensive here? It's not like people live for hundreds of year, so either way, they're not going to favorize spending their lives bettering others for unsure gains. And maybe instead of asking you could learn first. Why spend a chunk of the post talking about class and race without bothering to check what IQ finds about that?

>Answering my question in a way I don't like is getting defensive
NTA but you're kind of an annoying faggot.

>a classically trained orchestra vs some teenagers in the hood recording a music video
Dishonest
>modern pop music vs ballet
Dishonest
>a village seemingly destroyed vs a luxury hotel
Very dishonest
>a Classical hellenistic statue vs a fucking idol figurine
Insanely dishonest
>A castle vs abandoned rubble
????
>landscape
Not even dishonest just retarded
>Stone bridge for vehicles vs bamboo rope bridge
Actually honest, but doesn't prove what you seem to think it does
>comparing pollution and waste
LOL REALLY??
>Horseriding vs a masai
That's cowblowing, done for thousands of years from everywhere from China to India to Scythia to the Alps.
>someone owning a dog vs someone beating a dog
How is this even culture
>city vs tribal
Honest, but dishonest because of the rest of the vid
>construction vs a protest of multicored libs
Yes because of course construction work in America has historically been divorced from African Americans
>stock footage vs a child abuser
Lol
>city vs ???
Not even comparing architecture now
>someone looking at photos vs some shirtless guy tweaking
???
>highschoolers vs fat women fighting
>two people walking
Technically honest.
>some Euro dance vs some afro dance
Honest.

The most dishonest part of this webm is conglomerating clips and images of random events from all across the world to discuss "culture." If I were autistic enough I would make a similar webm but with Asians and Euros to trigger your sensibilities.

Attached: e68.png (593x584, 15.78K)

Soirage

>which way you want to pay?
>h-hey my account's full buddy I'd be more worried about myself if I were you...
Try that one at a shop clerk next time and tells me how he feels about it.

>Retarded analogy to excuse his faggotry
Like I said, you're an annoying faggot.

>capitalists are leftists
Sure thing, Wignat

>plain retardedness
I don't even need to develop when faced with that

>points out that capitalist secular blacks and whites are indistinguishable in the USA
>then says they're two different cultural groups
How many times did your parents drop you?

How was the culture around the blues and jazz scenes during those times when that's what blacks liked?

Yeah, looking in a mirror must be devastating for faggots like you.

Verbal jousts are only for people worth it. You seem plain.

To a flamboyant ape like you, I'm sure a rainbow looks plain.

Not sure you want to bring rainbows into the analogy if you're going to call others flamboyant.

Not sure you want to out yourself as completely illiterate by not knowing that I wasn't referring to myself when I spoke of the rainbow. Maybe you should wipe the cum from your eyelids if you don't want to make a mistake like that again.

>Another example are the bourgoise American blacks who are basically indistinguishable from whites in their behaviour
What do you think culture is?

Why not with euros and black africans to reverse it??

whatever board this came from, the jannies need to be executed.
same with half the posters.

>The only negro I can fathom to btfo chuds forever is from the 30s
And you say OP is cherry picking lol lmao