You and /leftypol/ prove horse shoe thoery

at the core the far left and right is the same

Attached: 1653057822613.png (692x468, 57.82K)

Shut up heeb

sorry but this is a thread for enlightened centrists

Poljak cracks me up every time I see his face. I don't know why it makes poltards so irrationally angry. Maybe they just look like this.

Attached: 1612551127568667.png (2000x2000, 327.91K)

>pol is one person

>/leftypol/
>rich whites are ruining my life
ftfy, they are not sensible enough to drop all identitarian pretense, they dont get that benefit in your meme

>the far left and right is the same
Are
also you are wrong

Attached: grammer kitty.png (514x579, 323.16K)

I hope the future generations remember the retardation of todays internet.

>at the core the far left and right is the same

Ha no.

Attached: lefty pol.jpg (750x1662, 354.14K)

I’m much farther to the left on identity politics than the left is, so I’m far-right. It’s crazy.

>Right : 2 + 2 = 4
>Left : 2 + 2 = 5
>OP : HURRRR UR ALL TEH SAME!!1

Hi, Goldstein.

It's more like "whites". They hate the same people, but they refuse or are ignorant to who those people are. Their solutions are also retarded as shit and only work in their fantasy land.

>at the core the far left and right is the same
You're just as anti-White and you support White Genocide just as much as those you consider as your opposition.

His real name is Vucic, President of Serbia

Attached: CE505BBF-65A4-424D-8EAA-CD164BE1515A.png (686x439, 268.8K)

>rich jews
All Jews. All niggers. All chinks. All Muslims.

What's your realistic, feasible solution then chud?
>dis gon b gud

Fucking kek

>What's your realistic, feasible solution then chud?
The Butler Plan.
It's okay though, it's clearly not for those like you so you don't have to debate it or complain about it.

Power corrupts people. That's why a country needs multiple parties so one doesn't get too powerful.

>a fucking ridiculous larp from the 70s
Top kek even funnier than I expected. How many consecutive two week periods will you require to enact this plan?

Attached: 1505079115472.jpg (960x958, 49.89K)

>Top kek even funnier than I expected. How many consecutive two week periods will you require to enact this plan?
Like I said, it's not for you because you're not pro-White.

It's not for anyone because it's a retarded roleplay and the US government isn't going to just let you steal a piece of land and resegregate. Ask Randy Weaver how they respond to nazi hillbillies moving off the grid. What are you, 12?

You have no idea what you're talking about lmao.

It's okay though. I know you're anti-White so of course you would hate any plan that would save the White race from anti-Whites like you.