Reality of colonialism

Reality of colonialism.
Brits unironically owe India trillions of dollars.

Attached: 536629622.webm (460x570, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AuOCcr9oPN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cope and seethe losers. You're more pathetic than blacks crying about reparations

Learn to use a toilet, you disgusting brown retard.

This.. west is built on India's money and India will take it back soon

it's slightly humorous, especially when the dog splashes all the water out of the bowl, but this is anti social behaviour for dog standards, and the husky likely suffered food insecurity as a pup

someone should put that thing down.

the dog is a real cunt, too.

Nigger dog, we need a brave leaf to break him

Attached: laugs in british.jpg (700x480, 32.99K)

What. Fuck off. That's what being conquered is all about. Your chattels become the property of your rulers. That's the way it has always been. We owe you fuck all Pajeet.

>Reality of colonialism.
Spending a fortune trying to drag literal monkeys out of the trees. Keep shitting in streets Pajeet

Dollars are bad

Im gonna need more info on this dog, nobody cares about Indians

i used to like poos but now you're really acting like niggers...
show bobs and vagene and we can be frens
also... didnt you pajeets steal a nuclear device from us that was meant to power a listening station indefinitely in the mountains next to china?
pretty sure you did you stinking bastard, we want it back

Even working class ones that were quasi slaves in factories and coal mines and shipyards that had no link to the Raj except the same elites that screwed India also screwed working classes.

The greed and food aggression is one thing, but I love how, when he's done drinking the water, he just fucking splashes all the rest out onto the ground. Not because he wants it for himself, he just doesn't want anyone else to get any. Chad move.

If you wanted to keep it, you should have fought harder.

they can keep it on the condition that they wipe out muslims from their country as well as ours.

Give me what was ours

Attached: Richie.jpg (739x415, 16.82K)

nm it was the yanks, you can keep it

We gave you trains lmao we dont owe you shit

Seriously though how come Indians only demand reparations from the white man and not their own tribe leaders or Persians who dominated them for much longer?

somebody kill that dog

By writing idiotic shit like this you justify their bullshit view that all bongs are responsible. Just fuck off you absolute moron.

Attached: 1644339401141.png (600x399, 346.07K)

my ancestor founded calcutta with the lads
you're welcome

Holy shit I would chain that fucker up to a tree with a single link. Greedy gluttonous animals are no different than niggers.

India gets hundreds of millions every year in aid you cunt

Huskies am I right

You may freely sniff the steam off my shit. You worthless person.

don't care.
shoot that fucking dog too.

>Poos acuse us of stealing from India
How can you steal from which you owned?

in german.

Attached: 1644442078409.jpg (225x225, 9.29K)

Attached: 1611272162643.png (817x656, 133.72K)

Same, I don't care about the poojeta I want more info on the dog. The water splashing is hilarious

Based dog

Attached: 210AE9C0-99B8-4DF2-A84D-3F8A69319B79.jpg (248x187, 11.33K)

No.

Attached: xtmq5cidjp181.jpg (828x1004, 129.53K)

Look at what you've done with the place since you've had it back. Oh and Britain wants paid for building that rail network you still use.

>reality of colonialism
You would still be a slave if not for the British.
>be anglo
>steal some Brahmin gold
>have to listen to random Dalit babble about the gold that belonged to his owner

We be on this topic 1000 times already youtu.be/AuOCcr9oPN0

Attached: 1650928443064.png (600x878, 645K)

Enough with this tired old cope that third world countries are shit because they had all their resources stolen and were it not for Europeans they'd all be thriving advanced utopias. Truth is third world countries are shit because third world people are shit. The most important resource a country has is its people. If your people are consistently stupid, violent, selfish, lacking empathy and creativity then or course wherever there is a high concentration of them is going to suck.

It's actually pretty common for other dog breeds aside from huskies to do this too lol. It's kind of a way to cool down/play.

Lol what an asshole

Have you ever looked at railroad networks in india and around india?

If we go a year without some smelly shitskin poo pagan calling my fucking grandmother and telling her that her computer is fucked, maybe you will get your money

Holy fucking shit I despair at how retarded 99% of bong posters are. A load of aristocrats stole from India via a private army, The British East India Company, and Indians want working class Bongs to pay for the elites crimes, and instead of pointing this out, you fucking craven moronic cucks try to argue in defence of the elite. Fuck this fucking retarded fucking island. You cunts are fucking worthless cucks.

>stole
Go back to plebbit you cunt

Hm. The more you know. Thanks Muhammad

Attached: 1634837071411.gif (245x230, 879.07K)

>expecting serious discussion on an imageboard
Slit your wrists and seethe, pathetic autist cuck cunt

They need to quit feeding him so.much, he's a little husky

Attached: 1637354019898.jpg (382x640, 28.07K)

you will never be british, rajneesh

>Brits brought Western civilisation to some poo shithole
>owing anything

God you people are pathetic... The Brits opened your petty, squabbling, warring kingdoms to the rest of the world, overthrew your tyrannical Muslim owners, and then gave you education, inalienable rights and a coherent system of law, they took your people out of superstitious backwardness and gifted you with the enlightenment of man, built roadways, trains, connected the country and changed it from warring chiefdoms into a united national entity .... and you sad losers care about some mining of natural resources they did to pay for all this? ... Isn't it time you moved on?

Further more all the tasty curries are the British ones and the Indian ones are bad.

lel

Attached: 1575427005029.jpg (680x830, 64.38K)

>Holy fucking shit I despair at how retarded 99% of bong posters are. A load of aristocrats stole from India via a private army, The British East India Company,
Stole what? Give me a list of what was stolen, apart from a couple of baubles. Got any police report numbers?