Why are Americans so fucking stupid

Seriously. I keep asking the question but cannot find the answer. Sure, dumb comments come from everywhere but the most mindnumblingly logic and common sense defying and just plain retarded posts ALWAYS come from American flags. And it's becoming worse. It's like the stupidity of American posters refines itself and crystallises with every retarded comment and turning into something that's almost aweinspiring.
Who are these people? Are they representative of the American population at large? Is some alphabet agency collecting the most mindnumbingly idiotic people in the USA to unleash them on Any Forums? What is going on here?

Attached: 1618590513898.png (839x768, 399.39K)

corn syrup and negro influence

I'm smarter than both of you combined.

Attached: 163261825373.jpg (880x551, 59.66K)

okay niglet

Americans make the majority of the worthwhile posts on here, seethe kike.

The real problem are with nationalist such as yourself. There is nothing wrong with americans, considering they have european heritage. I don't understand the logic of what your dumb fuck yurpoors are trying to convey with this absurd and beyond stupid argument. It's all in your head, basically.
>small country
>small minds

I have been mistaken for a Russian flag more than 50 times this year alone, always an Amerishart flag.

monke is mad he no have banan

Holy fuck Austria is so fucking tiny. There is a high chance that OP is actually inbred.

>What is going on here?

do non-amerifatts really come here for intelligent posting etc?

really?

are you serious?

Attached: dami.jpg (400x116, 10.81K)

Generations raised on believing what the talking heads on TV tell us to think, also the education system not teaching critical thinking for 4 generations.

You fags and your obsession with America... It's pathetic. I'm just imagining you going about your day talking with whatever few friends you have and seething with them at lunch about something going on in the US. How can you even enjoy life when you've let one country take up so much space in your mind? I would unironically kill myself if I was living like this

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I could explain everything to you, but you'd have to pay me alot of money for that.

As Whites live rent free in nonwhite heads, so too do Americans live rent free in non-American heads.

>I would unironically kill myself
you really should just do that

Too much kike blood making them Americattle

Shut the fuck up!

Hush it to master stupid cattle.

Don't waste your time trying to understand that degenerate thieving eurotrash rejects. They going get what you they deserve, just watch and laugh your ass off.

> I keep asking the question…so fucking stupid

Attached: B50A5620-FE17-45C1-9445-6AF7C4366BED.jpg (1024x768, 65.64K)

Bullshit, the most stupid posts here are from leafs and kangaroo bangers.