What is their problem?

Netflix has no right to fire people and cancel projects that support targeted minority groups like LGBTQIA+, BIPOC, or women. It’s time to boycott Netflix until they bring back all these positions plus some.

Attached: 9614AD6A-A700-403D-AD8F-BA4B9DE63545.jpg (654x280, 32.66K)

Private company

Their problem was not doing this sooner. I may resub if they clean all the retarded degenerates out & stop making woke trash normal people are disgusted by.

>women
>perspectives
Sure, bud

Netflix was doomed the moment every major media company created their own streaming platform. Culling the woke won't save them.

Fpbp /thread

lold @ 90% women being diverse

> diversity
> 90% holes

Maybe this is the beginning of the end of corporate pandering to leftoid sensibilities. It's caused them to lose money long enough for them to realize appealing to this audience is dumb and gay because all they do is bitch and they don't spend that much money.
These corpo assholes will never apologize for adding body parts to this Frankenstein monster of a political movement and they deserve to go under.

Nobody cared about those things. Netflix was 100% losing money on them.

Make your own Netflix

Netflix is literally owned by obama and soros and it's collapsing. Accelerate

If they dont like it, they can build their own Netflix or learn to code

>women
>perspective
Kitchen appliances don’t have perspectives.

>strong black lead
An entire department named an oxymoron.

>wHaTs ThIeR pRoBlEm
You’re the problem.

Attached: D490C409-3B99-4825-BD47-7D93C311EEA5.jpg (657x636, 274.1K)

Fag month is coming up quick. Companies will pander harder than ever this year. Also don’t forget about juneteenth

And the remaining 10% is probably homosexual men.

90% women no wonder every show on that dumbass website is subliminal pegging desire brainwashing. no thanks evil jew witch ladies.

Attached: 3341DEBF-9FE8-4610-999D-0AF3B676062F.gif (500x280, 997.12K)

>Netflix has no right to
They put up the money.
They have the right.

Attached: cpplearntocode.jpg (1920x1080, 168.93K)

Get a load of this payfag.

I will now buy your service.

Get woke go broke bitches. I love how they are eating each other with the unsustainable streaming retardation

I'm well aware. Might be interesting. Perhaps we'll see fewer companies changing their logos to rainbows this year, to much screeching.

I wonder if they will thrive towards quality towards quantity

Better women and LGBTQ than nigger promotion or greta thurnberg promotion.

You love to see it

>juneteenth
?
WTF is that shit?

No, they could've segued successfully into a niche market by still providing content people wanted as well as some of their own original content. They just shit the bed by going overboard with too many absolutely grotesque projects with not enough oversight of anyone with common sense to say "Maybe people don't want to watch that?"
And the other problem was they took away the vast majority of the content. Netflix used to have an extremely large catalog that has diminished to next to nothing because they shifted their entire budget into new projects. There's just nothing worth watching on there any more.
In the vacuum created by Netflix's stupidity, other companies have jumped onto the idea of streaming.

>Fag month is coming up quick. Companies will pander harder than ever this year.
WRONG.
They will be the places to AVOID unless you have a hazmat suit or want to catch MonkeyFuckingPox.
MonkeyFuckingPox will ruin PoofterMonth this year!

Do you really not know?

Almost as if people aren't streaming shows because of their "diversity" and "inclusiveness".

Could that even be possible /pol???!!!

>guys look at our diverse ideas and perspectives
>we have Janice Goldberg who is a communist and Holocaust survivor
>we have ping ling hao who came here from China and is a communist
>we have laquisha shanisha who is a BLM member and communist
>and we have andrew mann who is transitioning to a woman and is a communist

Saint George Floyd’s holiday. It’s the most important holiday in the US. It’s a day where all the wypipo kneel to their nigger overlords

No.
Explain it to me.
THAT'S how much attention I pay to negro/jew/poof nonsense, lad.

It’s all good, I’ve got some Sarracenia Purpurea in the form of a Pitcher plant. I’m also uncut, not vaxxed, never been tested. I’m a pureblood non-faggot

Attached: 7F3C24FF-6CA3-4E8C-9D94-32CDF86A011D.jpg (1170x862, 433.6K)

>non whites majority world pop and even us now, women more than half the population, asdf mental illness should be a minority and shrink to nothing
>minority

Attached: 5y9nkn.jpg (217x253, 10.01K)

Its a Private Company
Just make your own Netflix then

George Who?
Dead Bananaman? Patron Saint of Currency Forgers?

It’s a fake fucking holiday that was created after that nigger Floyd OD’d and died from fentanyl

Someone should tell them that if they want human shields, they should use humans.

This, a hundred times, but I don't care if they scratch every single project I don't like, delete every single movie or tv series I don't want and start producing based content 24/7 for the next 10 years. Once you fuck up with me, it's over. Well, let's be honest in my case that means I won't be illegally streaming some of their shitty content every once in a blue moon, who in their right mind gives fucks like them money?

>I may resub
Like a a dog returning to its vomit.

Saint of dindu nuffin

> Only employ women, niggers, and faggots
> Women, niggers, and faggots most affected by layoffs

Attached: 20220519_174640_0.jpg (1024x768, 152.72K)

Attached: EE16564A-DCCB-4CDA-9818-D09C4DE39E95.jpg (1170x1370, 728.42K)

just start your own netflix
gå wåke gå bråke

>Netflix has no right to fire people and cancel projects that support targeted minority groups like LGBTQIA+, BIPOC,
that's great for business!
people might actually respect the company now and pay for a subscription
toons mad!

Oh yeah! HIM... I remember him. He was shit at singing. And never did a duet with Shitty.

Attached: 1624296294896.jpg (780x1024, 114.12K)

THIS.
Also, where's the pro-White Netflix?
I want to support it, where ever it is.

oh gee thats terrible, where can I go and watch my strong black lead, asian american-focused golden, latinx-focused con todo and lgbtq focused most media now?