Death Cultists

A curious phenomenon regarding pandemics and “biosecurity”, as the NWO types call it.

Americans are prone to this teenage-level of naivety when it comes to threats to their mortality. Rough-and-rugged exceptionalism is the key word.

Saw this in a thread when someone posted about not wanting to get corona or monkeypox or whatever the new bio-op is now.

I notice that there is a contradiction in the mindset here - on the one hand, user is not afraid of a pandemic, of dying even. On the other, these people are the same types who get so angry at what is being taken from us. So, are they nihilists and death cultists or not?

I would assume this kind of devil may care attitude about death stems from religious belief. But do your God or Gods really want you to die prematurely from a lab made and/or spread artificially by humans? For a bunch of people who insist on such tough rhetoric, this is awfully cowardly reasoning. Do these people not want to survive?

Attached: F98D208B-CA06-4AB4-A222-9EC885EEDC16.jpg (1125x412, 110.57K)

you sound like a real faggot, reddit spacer

Just don't care if other people who are weak die, I'm not weak and I never get these fake viruses and I never will.

Not him but you’re so wrong. It doesn't stem from religious belief.

We dont want our rights taken away because we have to live with them. Death you don’t have to live with and is inevitable, its coming for us all and none of us choose when.

You can’t spend your life worrying about dying or getting sick, or you’ll die and never have lived. Its better to die on ones feet a free man than live on ones knees. In addition, freedom is more important than safety. If you don’t understand these basics you might have autism.

Attached: 1610813875750.jpg (490x350, 39.49K)

So you didn’t read, didn’t consider the points, and use reddit as a shield for your stupidity?
It used to be I’d see a post like this and assume it was trolling. This place has gone so thoroughly downhill I’m just convinced we’re living in idiocracy.
How do you know this? Any virus can fuck you up. Even the regular old flu can kill you. I’m assuming these ideas stem from ethno nationalism, no? “Strong genetic stock” will survive and all?
Why does that mean that it’s easier to just give up on life and get to death quicker? Forget coronavirus, or any of the planned future pandemics, for a second - our rights have never existed in the way you think they do. We have always been slaves to government. When we achieve an actual free society, and you make this same argument, I’ll respect it more. Until then, it seems illogical to preserve our good goyim wageslave lifestyle over preserving life itself.

Good questions but they are based upon an unproven foundation that those who produce the treatments mean well. What you observe is the (merited) loss of trust in institutions. You are questioning the ones who have withdrawn their trust rather than indicting them institutions who lost that trust, and this is a mistake.

The problem will not be corrected until the institutions are proven trustworthy again.

It seems you misunderstand /misinterpret everything you read. The first post wasnt suicidal in the slightest, hes saying stop being s pussy / thinking about death and live your life instead.

Are you like 11?

Also who the fuck cares about what you respect

your proposition that "doing whatever the Jews say" will prevent you from dying prematurely needs to be examined

gotta agree. fpbp

>Until then, it seems illogical to preserve our good goyim wageslave lifestyle over preserving life itself.

We are sacrificing the society to preserve a worthy life user. The institutions are corrupt and self-serving. You have first time prove that they deserve my trust, and you must prove their benevolence, and you must address Gain of Function. You must stop their “messaging” spin departments that lie to the public about the safety and effectiveness of drugs. Etc. Again, you found your argument on a conclusion that you present as fact—the institutions are good and useful—where this is in fact unproven.

>Good questions but they are based upon an unproven foundation that those who produce the treatments mean well.
Don’t mistake me for some establishment shill. I’ve never taken any corona vaccines and frankly, don’t trust any future vaccines. This is all said from the prospective of a person who got most of the usual shots, MMR, tetanus, etc, as a kid. I am closer to a libertarian or even an anarchist than most here. I don’t ask these things to beg the question “why don’t people think our government is trying to help?”. Frankly, I distrust both sides of this establishment spectrum - and it is an establishment one. The right’s “official stance” has now become “vaccine bad, mask bad, tests bad, nothing ever happened, life is the same, cover my ears, blind my eyes, lalalalala I’m not listening”. On the other hand, the left’s position is “we’re all in this together, collectivism is security! Security worth more than freedom. I will wear EIGHT masks if the local news says I should!”

Any Forums has been so watered down over the last 6 years or so by election refugees it’s insane. It’s like I’m reading boomer arguments in facebook groups on here sometimes. The sad thing is, most of these people are probably younger than that, and therefore should know some degree better. Any Forums was always edgy, yes, but for better or worse, it was for free thinkers. All I’m seeing here is a new dogma forming in response to the old. Hence “death-cultist” label.
>The problem will not be corrected until the institutions are proven trustworthy again.
I don’t see this as being the case. I personally do not trust any individual or group who claims to have influence or power over me, no matter how charitable and genuine they are or claim to be. I can imagine that if I am like this, a sizable portion of others are as well, especially now given everything that’s unfolding.

Attached: 1610997594817.jpg (1274x830, 341.02K)

Im an Eschatologist
Dont give a fuck. Just want to wake up god and judge us all
Fuck you all! Your all gonna die and weep

Attached: 570AD906-D745-40D4-89CE-304213700F4B.jpg (1121x1118, 293.47K)

I never said, and I’d go as far to say so far everything I’ve said ITT never even implied, that the establishment is good and/or trustworthy. I am an anti-statist, in that regard probably more than most who post here now. Any Forums is now full of statist authoritarians and even these so-called “neo-fascists” becoming the boogeyman the left cried about for the last decade. I hate all government, I hate all state. But this isn’t the issue here - the issue is people’s unwillingness to, of their own accord, alter their course of action even slightly, temporarily, to prevent loss of life, whether it be theirs or others. Of course, this would indicate people are predictably, perhaps stereotypically selfish. When I say alter their course of action, I’m not asking you to get your vaccine, I haven’t either. I’m asking you to stay at home and maybe avoid the excesses of a night out at the bar and a concert for a short period of time in order to give the virus no viable carriers, so that it dies off and you can “return to normal”, thus preserving in the long run, the continued existence you’re used to.

Of course none of this touches on the fact that this is 1) a huge boon for provate pharma companies 2) a political move to shift us into a surveillance state 3) erod confidence to push us closer to civil war so as to swoop in during instability

How autistic are you? I’m assuming you must be some kind of narcissist if you had to make a whole separate reply, full-stop, because I used the phrase “I’d respect the argument”, ignoring everything else. Did that really offend your ego so deeply that you had to add a separate post?
You realize Any Forums has IDs, right? That “he” you mention is you, lol. The point is there are two ends to this spectrum of a “life worth living”, as you say. On the one hand living under a dystopian lockdown is no life at all, you’re right. But have you considered the other end’s

(Continued) proposals? That we ignore them, continue living as good goyim slaves, and continue letting them control us? Both ends here are undesirable, and remain “no life worth living”. To use your analogy, we were already “on our knees” pre-2020. Now you’re being asked to lay down flat on your stomach and complaining that you used to be able to live on your knees. You’re right, a man should stand on his two feet, which is why people who think “resistance” amounts to just living as normal are full-blown retards.
I wonder if you’ve ever had a thought worth listening to in your entire life. If a troll, good job tho with the digits both times
The very opposite. Jews want us to continue living in ignorance. Whether you’re a triple-masker or a no-masker, it is the epitome of ignorance because it has become stratified on political lines.
I am an agnostic and at this point the “simple comforts” of a (fair) God who is preparing to remake the world and take our souls back is better than living in a strictly materialistic world where we’ve got nothing to do but bleed and die or submit to some dystopian future. That said, your vitriolic glee at the prospect of souls being judged harshly is alarming, and that’s saying something given where we are right now

It’s better to die then live as a slave and be humiliated, now that I answered stop your gay pilpul faggot.

Because i have no fear to be judge unlike you faggot enjoy xibalba!

Attached: 77A65DCF-F0F4-4ED1-97B7-7D59F07B3103.jpg (1118x668, 170.94K)

Even Bill Gates just admitted Covid wasn't nearly as bad as he thought (hoped) it would be. As for monkeypox, I'm not a faggot. Fuck off already.

we have arrived at the point of our own governments using bio weapons on their own population to consolidate power. going along with their bullshit is cowardice, foolishness, and malevolence when they call for it.
>the saddest thing is with all this power they're grabbing all they'll accomplish is little more than destroying the civilization they're trying to wrest control over
These retards are tyrants in over their head, with or without resistance,

Attached: blue helmets must die.jpg (1613x1073, 163.34K)

kill yourself glownigger

fpbp

Checked, based.

If I die from something like a meteorite, nuclear bomb or bioterrorism monkeypox, so be it. That's out of my control. I'll go meet my maker with eyes wide open and a clean conscience.

If I die from the vax, that wound is self inflicted. I'd have chosen the vax to protect myself against a cold like virus I'd have a 99%+ chance of surviving on my own. I'd be clinging to the material world, trying to outsmart god and nature with material solutions to material problems.

fuck you glownigger

Attached: 1652914723160.png (635x980, 353.96K)

My God doesn’t care about that shit. What he cares about is incomprehensible to our weak mortal minds and that’s a GOOD thing

fpbp
picrel faggot

Attached: autismos explained.png (1766x908, 830.79K)

Masonic triple 3s lol

It’s not pilpul, I’m trying to enlighten you, not the opposite.