Why is 'racist' the worst thing you can possibly be? how did we get here...

why is 'racist' the worst thing you can possibly be? how did we get here? nigger murderers and rapists are in higher regard than someone who can notice patterns.

Attached: DURING.jpg (1034x1293, 84.6K)

hopefully she regrets that and her body dysmorphia gets worse.

I wish i had the leftovers

Can we save her boobs somehow?? Any doctor anons here, how long after amputation do moo moo makers have?

Attached: extremely nervoius.jpg (223x226, 9.28K)

Reality is often disappointing

Jews

stop posting reasonable things on Any Forums

post uncensored nips

What a waste of big o tits. That thing was an asset. But, it joined the 41% club.

I don't care about the words.

I want to see the face

>You're a racist!
Yes, and?
>You're literally a racist
That's been established. What's your point?
>YOU'RE AN ACTUAL RACIST?!?!!!
I feel like we're going in circles here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-163111~2.png (720x478, 423.97K)

I'm about to off myself anyway so i don't care saying stuff

>why is 'racist' the worst thing you can possibly be?
They tried to kill god before normies were ready, so a secular creationist myth had to be slapped together real quick for the npcs. “Racist” means the same thing that “witch” meant.

Any doctor who cuts those glorious milkers off deserves death. An affront to God.

Attached: 1641048465757.jpg (1024x655, 62.52K)

It's not.
I'm a racist. I put it on all my job applications. Never fail to get hired. Never been fired yet.
Owning the company helps but anyhow, I am not lying.
Why would I lie? I'm a racist... not a liar.

Attached: adfadf.png (318x346, 226.68K)

Would make nice stake.. a fat juicy booba stake

>nigger murderers and rapists are in higher regard than someone who can notice patterns.
fun isn't it, i for one welcome the elites culling 99% of people if they like. I can farm and make my own shit.
fuck everyone

Attached: nazeem.jpg (400x400, 31.65K)

>how did we get here?
jews

Please hurry.

>You're a racist!
AND WHY?!

Attached: derrick.png (751x681, 160.9K)

>god
You mean the schizio kike that hangs from a stick? And his "father"?

Because it's heresy.
Equality and racial egalitarianism are the current major religions of the western world.
Murder, rape, theft these are all just interpersonal acts of savagery, but racism that's a direct attack on their God.

Attached: 1619277678605.jpg (726x1024, 83.11K)

Genuinely the most upsetting picture I've seen on Any Forums in a long time.

Just imagine being blessed by God with the most gorgeous breasts you can imagine hut you're so brainwashed by jews you decide to chop them off.

Attached: ricflairphone.jpg (1280x720, 245.16K)

If she regrets her decision she can just gets implants, unless she decides to go the lovecraftian path and get a "penis" implant.

>why is 'racist' the worst thing you can possibly be? how did we get here?
Communism. Their preferred method of argumentation going back over a century is to call people that disagree with them some kind of "-ist", and claim them that they are dangerous or morally suspect. First it was "classist", followed shortly by "fascist", and then "racist". Pic related.

This is also the reason MLK is remembered as a hero with a federal holiday and Malcolm X is a footnote. X was a nationalist/separatist who wanted blacks to form their own self-sufficient communities, King was a puppet of the Communist Party USA (google Stanley D. Levison) pushing their integrationist agenda under the guise of altruism.

Attached: 1608931807024.png (654x496, 420.53K)

Because leftest won every battle freeing all the non-Whites and making them equal under the law and STILL the world was no better, so they blamed the Whites for secretly being 'racist' and somehow secretly suppressing the non-Whites.

If they can just find and remove these secret White 'racist' then everything will be perfect.

Whites are scared shitless to be accused of being a 'racist'.

Attached: Betrayal.jpg (615x764, 108.68K)

Mass emotional insecurity in the only race that previously held objective, truthful, ego free intelligence (white males), brought on by a global hormone crisis, induced by plastics, electronics and a changing racial demographic.

/thread

a new religion is born

worst type of gore

Attached: 1641453821691.jpg (228x221, 9.97K)

You retarded faggot, the worst thing you could be is a faggot.
Being called a cuck faggot places you in the lowest possible tier of creature.

its the niggerization of USA

started decades ago

now peak clown world

hopefully reality will crash this shit show over here

Implants look and feel worse, and will look even more ridiculous bolted on to a bare chest.

please god tell me this is not real

Blessings upon Derrick and his apostles.

I posted the wrong pic.

Attached: fascist.png (1679x896, 646.63K)

The sect (Bogomils) that sprung up and indirectly aided the fall of the First Bulgarian Empire truly believed that we are living in Hell itself,it's a shame they never managed to see how right they were.

Attached: Omurtag.jpg (1500x743, 1.38M)

TOP: SOVL
BOTTOM: SOULLESS

why ruin some perfectly good tits some woman would kill to have those tits on them.

too bad. the mentally ill are insane.

it isn't. cuck is.

It's because if you're someone who judges people based on ethnicity, you're likely someone who would support removal of rights for large portions of the population if not just outright removal of people. The ethics of being racist somewhere like America shows you believe in a violent tribal philosophy that entitles you to an entire non-white country by being born the same color as the founding fathers. Also a lot of people have friends and family of different races so when you're racist or expressing racism, you're putting them on the spot to defend the people dear to them.

you have hands righ? you wouldn't want to put your hands, your skin, on her ugly breasts. she was a vessel containing an evil soul in the first place. i'm a man. i don't care if this woman slits her own throat. you should only care about real women. this is just a selfish prostitute. she's not brainwashed. it's voluntary self-destruction for your entrainment. accelerate.

t. berber superrace

The obsession with trannies on this board is off the charts. If troonism is the first thing that comes to your mind and not breast cancer, you're beyond fucked in the head by this site.

what a damn shame...

infant formula shortages and this selfish bitch does this. to the gallows.

I mean if she had 0 tattoos i'd think that.

There was another pic, with the top being top of the peaks, ultimative supreme send-to-the-universe-genes-as-new-world-starting quality tier titties, with the bottom being a chopped up ironing board.
My heart aches each time I see it. Maybe some other user has it saved. I couldnt do that to myself, for they were so voluminous, yet perky, really the dictionary pic addendum of what perfect tits looked like. i cri everytim

Mentall illness is ugly.

ha

> tattoos; short hair; out-of clinic pic; wide neck and bumps on breast (hormone therapy indicator)
it's the same incision seen in other photos. it's definitely a homosexual.

Double mastectomy at her age is rare tho. Also wouldn't they give implants in that case?

she's awfully young. young women don't usually get breast cancer. when you see enough evil everywhere, you start to see evil in everything. begone demon.

Way to deflect from the problem, tranny lover. These types of images are always take by the cenobite doctors on their sites.

Attached: dr frankenstein.jpg (960x1200, 116.1K)

*to display on their sites.

Lolz her huge juicy tits were most likely her most powerful chips in securing a providing mate. Good job alyssa

she has such a pretty face. this is some man's wife, or should have been.

who is the surgeon?
there's 2 surgeons I see a lot on here. I'd like to know their names.

"Dr." Sidhbh Gallagher. She specializes in these abominations.

Attached: female cenobite.gif (200x200, 296.77K)

>how did we get here?
Jews and blacks ramping up their hatred, bigotry and war against whites.

I just like big boobs, user.